Crushing on the New Girl

* Xavier's POV*

"Its so obvious that you like her,dude." My friend Justin said elbowing me in the arm.

"I- i-don't...she just my uh...my friend." I said stammering.

"But you wanna be more than friends with her." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I sighed and rub the back if my neck

"Ok...maybe I do but she just got here and I don't even know her like that....let's just say...I have a crush on her." I said nodding my head.

Me and Justin walked into our science class only for me to practically tackled.

"Xavier!"

Kylie. She has been trying to get with me since forever but I just don't like her like that. She's known as the school slut, goes from one boy to another.

"Kylie...get off of me" said trying to  push her off of me.

"But babe I missed you." She said trying to kiss me.

I looked over at Justin to ask for help and he came over and tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and sized him.

"What" she said.

"My friend does not like you in such way... He likes someone else." He said putting his arm over her shoulder.

She threw his arm off of her and turned to him and said "who".

There was a knock on the classroom door and Mr.Nance opened it and Jacee walked inside holding a stack textbooks in her arms. She was struggling to keep the books in her hand and I went up to help her by taking some of the books from her.

"Hey Xavier" she said giving me a smile.

"Hey" I said walking over to Mr Nance's desk, placing the books on his desk.

"Well I have to go" she said scratching the small diamond stud on her nose.

"Can I have a hug first ?" I said giving her my famous puppy dog face.

She wrapped her arms around my neck hugging tightly. I slipped my arms around her waist hugging her back.

"See ya later Jacee" I said waving at her.

She nodded at me and walked out the door

I walked back over to them with the biggest smile on my face.

" He likes her?!" She yelled.

"Yup" Jusin said.

"Yeah... I do"