Episode 4

"Hmm should I buy this magazine?" Keiko asked herself as she held a fashion magazine. "Do I even have enough money to buy it?" After school ended, Keiko stopped by a store that sells books and rents out DVDs. She was about to pay when she spotted Fuuto.

"Seems like you have a lot of time on your hand."

Fuuto screamed, surprised by her presence. This earned looks from the people in the store.

"Are you crazy? What if someone recognized me?" Fuuto scolded.

"That's good. They'll recognize you as a cowardly idol." Keiko looked over his shoulder to see him carrying a stack of DVDs. "Ah! You're renting out porn aren't you? I guess it's normal for your age huh? But you're not 18 yet, how are you going to rent that?"

"Baka nee-san! I'm renting out movies for my next job!"

"The idol, Fuuto-kun is becoming an actor next?" Keiko stated, accidentally raising her voice.

Fuuto covered her mouth quickly. "Baka nee-san!"

People near them started murmuring, "Asakura Fuuto? Where? Where?"

"Tsk. Because of you, I can't take my time browsing for movies anymore." He handed the stacks of DVDs to her. "Take responsibility and rent it out for me." He proceeded to exit the store... without even saying goodbye to her!

"Ugh what a brat... I guess it's my fault but he didn't even give me his money." She muttered.

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

"Took you long enough, slowpoke nee-san! I don't have all the time to wait for you." Fuuto was waiting for her in front of her room.

"You expect me to run with this heavy bag? Of course it'll take awhile!" Keiko shoved the bag full of DVDs to him and held out her hand. "Pay back my money... and the energy I gave carrying that heavy bag."

"It's your punishment." He came closer, his mouth nearing her ears. "And there's more... in your room."

Most girls would melt when a boy does something like this, especially if he's an idol... but Keiko had a disgusted look on her face.

"Who do you think you are, huh? You should've wear something stupid like a big red clown nose, then no one wouldn't have recognized you!"

"People would always recognize me even if I disguised funnily!" Fuuto tilted his head towards her room. "You love making people wait, don't you? Hurry up and open the door."

"And what? Let you in my room? No way."

"I'll pay back your money along with the additional fees."

Keiko hurriedly opened the door. Fuuto entered first with Keiko following behind. He put down the bag and closed the curtains.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Your punishment. You've got to keep me company while I watch the movies."

•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•

The punishment wasn't that bad. Keiko definitely does not enjoy Fuuto's present but she does enjoy the movie he picked out.

"I gotta say, that was amazing!" He suddenly exclaimed.

Keiko turned to Fuuto. "The sleeping scene? The protagonist just closes his eyes and pretends to sleep."

Fuuto sighed disapprovingly, shaking his head. "You don't get it, do you? This is the problem with you unwashed masses." He stared at the screen. "Putting on a casual performance like that is the hardest part of it all."