thank God, back to work.

Groaning a bit, type had fallen asleep on the floor, signing he then got up to place a hand to his forehead to then look about. Rolling his eyes, he didn't wish to pick up his mess.
Stepping over the things, he then went to his bedroom to then get ready for work.
Soberly, he got done with everything to then go forth to get into his car to then drive.
After a silent ride, he stopped in front of his business to take a deep breathe in, moving his hand across he then went to his glove department to open to then grab out a blood vile to eye out in distain.
After tharn cut off all communication, type started to dispise vampires once more and even himself even more.
Sighing, he then unscrewed the top to then consume to wince.
Taking it away he then threw it down to then place his hand to his seat to then look up.
"Why can't I consume my favorite blood! Ugh, it's been getting worse, need to make a doctor's appointment, again...."
Over the course of two years, he had seen plenty of doctors however they all were dumbfounded has to why he couldn't consume actual blood anymore, they all couldn't find a reason, neither could type.
Rolling his eyes, type then got out without much emotion to then go forth to go inside, to then take off his jacket to then go to his desk to eye his work.
He stayed to his desk for a few hours, to keep at it when Dr. Qui came in, he eyed type to narrow his eyes.
"How long..... Have you've been here?"
Type signed to shrug.
"A.... Bit..."
Dr. Qui went about to go closer to him.
"How long?"
Type signed to then swivel to eye him directly.
"Since 3, this is my business has well has yours, I can work, now you need to."
Type looked him up and down to then swivel back to get into his job.
Dr. Qui shook his head.
"You make me very concerned what will happen to me if my wife ever left, you are just becoming a workaholic, shallow empty shell type, I really miss the old you."
Dr. Qui turned to then leave.
Type stopped writing to then peer his eyes to the side to sign.
"So.... Do I....."
Gritting his teeth, he then looked back to start to write once more.
Done with the paperwork, type was able to then get up to go to the lab to start on some of the serum that was a big hit amongst his kind.
Grabbing one up to eye, he looked it over.
He desperately wanted to give it a go, however he had been human once, he wished to not go in that direction again.
Making a face, he then was before the breaker to start to fill the viles for production.
Dr. Qui then came in to eye his progress.
"How many units have you've done?"
Type shrugged.
"A few, have more to do, it's late, you should go, I'll stay."
Dr. Qui turned his head to eye.
"Type, you are not a full vampire, you need to sleep, eat, consume blood and maybe have a social life again. What about your family? Have you've...."
Type turned his head in sharpness to give him a glare with a furrowed brow.
"You can leave now!"
Dr. Qui then eyed him in a bit of anger.
"You know type, if you keep acting like this, I'll quit, I don't like this thing you have turned into."
Dr. Qui then turned to leave to slam the door.
Types face fell a bit to then turn it to eye the vile.
"Fuck!"
Sitting to the chair behind him, type placed his elbows to his legs to then place his hands to his mouth to sign heavily.
"I don't like it either but has long has I wear this fucking ring, I can't move on!"
6 months ago on tharns birthday, type had gotten drunk to then stupidly go to a vampire club to only find out why he couldn't move on fully with another, has he tried to consummate, right when the other tried to place themself inside the blood ring really intensities to bring pain to the holder, unbelievable agony to the host, if they are not with there pair, the ring gives this to them in full.
Taking a deep breathe, type then moved his body back to lift up his head to sign fully has he looked to the ceiling.
I hate myself so very much, I hate there kind intensely so.....I want to be what I used to be, but I just can't.....
Type then peered his eyes to his left ring finger to roll.
"I hate you tharn! You are nothing but a piece of shit!"
Type then got up quick to get back to work, he needed to have his attention to be brought to something else.
After a few more hours, he then brought his hand to his mouth to yawn into it, taking it down, he then turned his head to peer his tired eyes to the clock, he widened them a bit. It was 2 in the morning.
Sighing, he knew he had to go home, rather he wanted to or not, finishing what he held, he then turned to go to the front door to then place on his jacket to then part.
Driving home, he had stopped at a light to then narrow his eyes at the color, he grew to hate red, looking back and forth, he then rolled his eyes.
There is no one here or coming, I'm to fucking tired for this.
Going forth, type then hit on the brakes, to breathe heavily haa a semi truck made is way across, turning his head to watch it go, he placed his hand to his heart to feel it's beating so very far fast, it hadent done that in 5 years.
Type then hung his head to squeeze his eyes tightly shut to then make a hard face, he then placed his hand to the steering wheel to grip.
"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuuuuck! I hate you tharn! I fucking hate you!"
Type breathed Even heavier to place his forehead to the wheel to take calming breathes has the misery started to over whelm him once more.
Taking in a large deep breathe, he then moved his head back to then look to to see the light had turned green, gritting his teeth he then went forth.
Getting home, he only took off his shoes to then go straight to his bed, without eating any food that day or blood, it was something he was coming accustomed to, on occasion.
To his side, he wrapped his arms about, to close his eyes, to go into a depressing unconsciousness, hating the fact he was probably going to dream of tharn, to much of his dismay, but to also somewhat of his happiness, only in his dreams he felt only a bit of it.