should have listen to my vampire

To the sink, type signed, to then give the plate to tharn who was to his side, to then pick up another dish from the sink to then clean, tharn has dried turned his head to look to type..
"What's wrong? Are they acting up again?"
Type shook his head has he cleaned slowly.
"Not really moved since last night."
Tharn then turned to place the dish away to then fully eye type..
"What is the matter then?"
"Just been stuck to this house for 6 months, I'm going a bit stir crazy."
Tharn then went about to wrap his arms to type to go to his ear.
"We have not gone outside in a bit, I can admit to that, let us go on a date."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"I love you tharn but..... Can we go maybe visit my family, or friends?"
Tharn raised an eye brow to lean his head back a bit.
"Am I not being enough?"
Type lightly chuckled to then place the clean dish to the side to then wash, dry his hands to then turn in there embrace to make sure he kept his stomach away from tharns body to wrap his arms about..
"Don't..... One crazy man in this house is more then enough. I...... Just want to get out and visit, so.... My family?"
Tharn Made a face.
"There in America, remember."
"Mm, zhan and Kris?"
Tharns eyes narrowed..
"Why them?"
"Zhan and I became friends tharn, I haven't seen him in so long, Kris I don't care for."
Type then darted his eyes over tharn to start to feel a surge.
He then curled his lip inward to bite onto it, to then start to take his hands down to his chest to then move them up and down to then start to go lower to then go to his neck.
Tharn turned his head a bit to moan.
"Type..... They will be able to hear what is in your....."
Type then started to kiss and nip.
"The sound is only heightened with you and I because they are part of us. I doubt they will be able to hear."
Type then placed his hands to tharns pants to then start to rub his crotch until he become hard.
"Nn.... Type, this is a bad idea."
Type then placed his canines in to then place his hands inside tharns pants to draw out his member to stroke to then go to his ear after he got his fill to talk very seductively.
"It'll be fine..... Trust me."
Type then moved back to kiss here and there has he then went to his knees.
Tharn lifted his head back to moan has he felt his halfs breeds mouth to his cock.
"Damnit type! When you are not pregnant.....mm.... Just you wait!"
Type smiled has he downed his lovers length.
After a slow round, the two then headed to zhans and Kris.
To there new house, zhan was to there bedroom to sit to the floor to be putting there new bed together, Kris then came about to eye to smile has zhan then got up to look it over.
"Finished, what about you did you...."
Zhan took in a deep breathe has Kris went to him quick to turn him about to place his hand to his throat to then raise an eye brow, he then tossed zhan to the bed to Hover.
"Mm, it has been 4 months since you and I..... You need to please your husband zhan, I have been very patient."
Zhan smiled and wide to then lean up to place his lips to his for an incredible kiss, he then went back to turn his head to eye the open door.
"Someone is here."
Kris narrowed his eyes.
"And? They will eventually go away, take care of your husband zhan."
Zhan lightly chuckled to then turn his head to look up.
"I will to the fullest, but we don't know who that is, so...."
Zhan tried to get up just to be pushed back down, he looked to Kris apologetically.
"Kris..... Please...."
Kris rolled his eyes to then get up to move off to go first, zhan looked to his retreating back with a long face to then get up quick to rush over to wrap his arms about..
"Kris please don't be angry with me. I love you, after this I will make it up."
Kris rolled his eyes to get out of his hold to go forth.
"You always say that."
Zhan was left behind to hang his head to sign and heavily.
Going to the door, Kris opened to then look to type and tharn with narrowed eyes..
"Why are you here?"
Zhan then came about to eye them.
"Oh, hi."
Type smiled to then go about Kris not to care to then go to zhan, the two talked a bit to then go to the living room, Kris turned his head to eye to shake his head a bit to then look to tharn.
"Why are you two here?"
"Our half breeds, are friends, we just have to deal with it, may I come in."
Kris then moved to the side to open the door to shrug.
Tharn then went in not comfortable.
Type and zhan sat to the couch to catch up, then zhan looked to what type was wearing.
"Mm, type, aren't you hot in all that?"
Type shrugged.
"I'm fine, so how has your books been doing? How is is going with Kris being your manager?"
Zhan made a face to then look to types stomach has he talked.
Types lips parted a bit.
"Um zhan?"
Zhan then looked to type a bit confused..
"Well um.... For the most part a bit okay, mm type, have you've gained weight?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Haven't been taking care of myself, it's fine but....."
Zhans eyes then widened to look to the stomach.
"T.... Type, why do I hear 3 heart beats?"
Types eyes widened to then stand up.
"I need to go."
Type then turned to try to go into zhan went to him to grab him by his wrist too then pull him to a room to speak to type all by themselves.