Epilogue

Words: 1.4K

A/N: I almost cried when I wrote this, knowing that I'll soon have to mark this book as completed!  :'(  Btw, Dawn and Alex are ocs that I made. Alex is a demiboy (he / they) 'cuz representation and  t h e  v i b e s

Tam POV:

"SHADY MCSILVERBANGS!" Dawn yelled from the second floor of Sunshade (yeah, not the most creative name for their house).

"I told you not to call me that!"

"Dad always calls you nicknames like that!"

"And I always tell him to shut up," I retorted.

"... True. Anyways, can you c'mere?"

"Coming," I said as I trudged upstairs to my daughter's room. I knocked on the door before walking in. She looked up from her imparter, sitting on her queen-sized bed. Her ice blue eyes with silver flecks stared into mine.

She tucked a lock of her blonde hair that had dyed blue ends as she hesitantly asked, "Umm, if I tell you something, you won't tell anyone until I'm ready, right?"

"Of course," I said softly, grabbing her hands, trying to reassure the sixteen year old girl that I wouldn't say anything unless it regarded her safety. I would forever be grateful for Elwin for one, saving everyone's live multiple times, and two, for making an exilir that allows gay couples to have kids biologically. Thanks to him, I now have a beautiful daughter that I get to raise with the love of my life.

"Okay, here it goes," she said as she took a deep breath. "This is a prank."

I looked at her with a blank expression, before yelling, "FUNKYHAIR! GET YOUR SUNNY BUTT DOWN HERE!" She just cracked up, laughing her head off.

"Yes, honey?" he asked innocently.

"You suck." He just chuckled along with his daughter.

"You two are idiots," I said, tugging on my bangs. I sighed.

"Aww, c'mon Tammy, y'know you love us," Keefe said. I rolled my eyes.

"Luckily for you, I do. Otherwise, you would be dead by now." His soft lips pressed a quick kiss to mine before hugging Dawn.

"I gotta go to work, have a great day at school." He was an artist and owned a shop called Sensong Art. I occasionally made some pieces for him to sell, but mostly it was his work. Every time I saw one of his pieces, I was in awe of how amazing he was. He's taught me some tips and tricks, and although I'd consider myself a pretty good artist, no one could compare to him.

"Love you!" me and Dawn called at the same time.

"Love you, too!" was the last thing he said before walking into the beam of light that that carried him to his work.

As soon as he was gone, I asked, "So, what did you want to tell me?"

"What do you mean, I said it was a prank," she replied.

"C'mon, you know I know you better than that." She huffed in defeat.

"Okay, well, don't tell Dad, but, I think I have a crush on Alex," she said. Alex was Sophie and Biana's kid.

"He's cute," I said. Their hair looked just like Fitz's (styled like Fitz's is on Legacy's cover) but a little more chocolaty. He has one teal eye and one brown eye, both having flecks of gold.

"I dunno if they like me though..." she said.

"Well, I for one have seen them give you not-so-sly glances. I'm pretty sure they like you. Plus, his shadowvapor is pretty good," I informed her.