X

Words: 1.2K

A/N: GUYS I just had a dream SOLELY ABOUT KAMMMMMMM! It was aMaZiNg

Tam POV:

I watched Keefe's beautiful ice blue eyes and he was looking at me in admiration. I was sort of confused, because usually he only looks at Sophie like that. I wasn't complaining though. Maybe he was realizing that my bangs weren't as drab as he thought.

"So, where do you want to go to?" I asked him.

"What about back to the Unity Fountain?" he suggested very nervously.

"Sure," Biana and Sophie agreed.

Hey, is everything okay? I shadow whispered to Keefe once we were a few feet away from Bi and Sophie (no, they were not trying to social distance lol). I think they were talking about dresses or something, so they weren't paying us much attention.

"No, not really. I'm nervous," he said quietly. I grabbed his hand. Dude, your hand is even warmer than usual! How sweaty can someone be?

"Haha, very funny," he sarcastically whispered. Hey, sarcasm is my thing, I joked.

"And joking is my thing," he replied. "Thank you." For what?

"For making me feel less nervous," he whispered. Anytime, Sun Boy. We were finally approaching the fountain, and now was the time. I tried to act relaxed for Sun Boy, but inside even I was nervous, although I didn't have to do much. As much as I really wished that he was asking me out for real, I was glad nevertheless because now I would have an excuse to like Keefe. We stopped walking. I could see Keefe was sweating, but I gave him a small nod to reassure him.

"TamIknowwe'vebeenfrenemiesforawhilebutIreallylikeyouandIwaswonderingifyouwantedtobemyboyfriend?" he blurted. Although most people might've considered that a bad way to ask someone out, I didn't mind at all. I kept trying to tell myself that he wasn't for real, but I couldn't help but to feel happy.

I hugged him and replied with a simple, "Of course, Sun Boy." He was frozen for a second, like he was in shock, even though he knew I would say yes. Then, he hugged he back and lifted me off the ground, carrying me on his shoulder.

"Just 'cuz I'm your boyfriend now doesn't mean that you don't have to put me down!" I argued. I looked up and saw Sophie and Biana laughing.

"Too bad, Tammy," he said. Then ignoring me he turned to the girls and said nonchalantly, "So, what's next," as if he didn't just do something super huge like ask me out.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU LIKED TAM YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEEEEEE!!" Biana squealed. Although I could only see Keefe's back and not his face, I guessed that he was blushing.

"I mean, I dunno, I didn't think it was a big deal," he responded.

"Not a big deal?!?! What do you mean?! You're like my brother, you have to tell me these things!!"

"Biana, it's not like you told him you liked me," Sophie reasoned.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, BUT CAN YOU PLEASE PUT ME DOWN KEEFE?" I complained.

"Fineeeee," he whined in defeat, taking my torso off his shoulder. As my feet touched the ground, all the blood rushed back to my legs, making me almost fall down. Luckily, Keefe catched me.

"Thanks," I said.

"Anytime, Tammy," he said with a wink.

"So, lovebirds," Bi said as we both blushed at the nickname, "we have, like, ten minutes until we have to go home, so we might as well go."

"Yes! I LOVE leaving Atlantis. Too bad getting here is a pain in the butt," Foster said.

"It's not that bad, Soph," Bi explained.

"That's just 'cuz you're used to it. Anyways, lets go into the bubble!" Foster exclaimed, excited. Per usual, Sun Boy and I ran towards the small, blue lagoon. Once we got there, we went into what Sophie called a "bubble wand" together. I had to admit, the brown-eyed girl was right. I felt pure bliss as I floated up, next to Keefe. At one point, the water that was shooting us up from below, turned us so that I fell on top of Keefe, but boyfriends or not, I immediately jumped off him (even the bubble ships them  XD).

"No snuggles?" Sun Boy said.

"Shut up," I said, tugging on my bangs as my face got hot. Once we reached Havenfield, we had about five minutes until Bi and Sophie will arrive, so we decided to go inside and say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Ruwen. I could tell that Keefe was nervous to see Grady, but I told him that he'll be okay since Sophie is already dating Biana. We walked up to the door and I urged Keefe to knock. A few seconds later, Edaline opened the door.

"Oh, hi boys! Come inside! Is there anything I can do for you?" she politely asked, probably confused on why we came here.

"Oh, umm, Foster and Bi are coming soon, but they said to meet them here. There was a big line for leaving Atlantis, but since me and Tam ran ahead-" Keefe stopped when Grady walked in. "Uh, hi Grady," Keefe greeted with an awkward wave. I waved to him as well, both of us intimidated by him.

"Keefe was just telling us that Sophie will be here any second now. They all came back from Atlantis," Edaline explained. Just as she said that, we heard the front door open and turned to see Sophie and Biana.

"Hey, Mom. Hi, Dad. Sorry we were late, it's just that-"

"Don't worry, Keefe and Tam already told us. Anyways, how was it?" Edaline asked.

"It was pretty good, we went to some shops, got some gelato, just sorta hung out," I replied.

"Tam! You left out the best part! Keefe asked Tam out!" Biana told Edaline and Grady. Our faces turned a crimson color.

"Aww, you guys are such a cute couple!" Edaline cooed. "Wait, you did say yes, right?"

"Umm, yeah," I said, still embarrassed.

"Anyways, we  should probably get going soon," Sun Boy said, trying to change the topic.

"You guys could stay the night, if you want." I expected it to come from Sophie or her mom, but instead it came from Grady. Sophie nodded in agreement.

"Oh, umm, yeah. Sure. The four of us haven't had a sleepover since we were all at the healing center," Keefe said.

"Yeah, let me just text Linh and let her know."

"Great! Follow me," Sophie said, walking up the stairs to her bedroom.

kamkamkamteefeteefeteefesongsensongsensongsensensongsensongsensongtafetafetafehunkybangshunkybangshunkybangsshadymchunkyhairshadymchunkyhairshadymchunkyhair! If you got all of those ship names, you're a true Kam shipper (but even if you didn't you probably still are too)! Sorry that was so random, I'm going crazy. I know much didn't happen in this chapter besides for Sun Boy and Tammy getting "fake" together. Last chance to comment who's POV you want for next chapter! vote and / or comment if you feel like it!

--Thalia