ι тяυѕт уσυ

🌸~Anam Cara~🌸

Anam car·a

Noun (gaelic)

A person with whom you can share your deepest thoughts, feelings, and dreams with your soul friend

---------------

"You little bitch, I thought I told you to knock before entering."

(Y/N'S) POV)

"I'm sorry.." I looked down at the ground remembering where everything was in the house, the bathroom, my room, dad's room, the living room, the laundry room, everything. "Whatever just get me a beer." ' he doesn't sound like he's in a bad mood..' doing what i was told i got him a beer and then went to my room, most things in my room were from my aunt so it was pretty nice and my clothes were new. Sitting down at my desk I did my homework 'wow this stuff is easy' my thoughts were interrupted by a loud bang.

The door.

I got up from my desk and looked out into the living room, ' must have gone to work.. Means i can leave i guess i was always too scared to leave..' i quickly got my coat and boots on and left 'maybe i should go to Misato's.. No i don't know where she lives, the only person i know where they live is satoru..' I had decided to go to satoru's cause I thought that he wouldn't mind. Making my way there I saw kayo "huh..? Kayo..?" I looked at her for a moment and then yelled her name and ran over to her. She looked startled, i never really approached her only if she got good grades which was often for report card time. "Wanna hang out kayo?" she stared at me for a moment and started to speak "Y-Y/n right?.." i smiled at her

It wasn't fake.

"Yep! So what do you say?" i saw her looking down a bit 'crap i yelled too much i went out of her comfort zone' "i-i-i'm sorry i yelled a bit i just really wanna hang out with you kayo" kayo nodded but then started to speak "maybe later i gotta go home.." "oh alright here have this" i pulled out a bracelet i had in my pocket and put it in her hands "it's a friendship bracelet i-if you wanna be friends.." Kayo closed her hand around the bracelet as her eyes widened. "thank you.." she ran off home i smiled at this, off the satoru's i went.

'Having her in a friendship contact will allow me to help save her.'

As i arrived at his house i notice big footprints 'must be Ms.Fujinuma's' i knocked on the door and got a quick response when Ms.Fujinuma opened the door "Who?- oh little y/n nice to see you!" her smile never changed not one bit. "It's nice to see you Ms.Fujinuma" I smiled at her wanting so badly to hug, she was like a mom to me the one i never had. "Come in y/n it's getting cold out here '' I nodded and walked in.

There satoru was at the table eating "hey Satoru" satoru looked up at me but not so surprised "I needed help on out math homework and since you have better grades then me i thought to come to you" i smiled at him holding up 2 fingers hoping he'd get what im talking about. And in all seriousness i had better grades then him at the time so i really didn't need help and he knew that. "Uh yeah i'll help you" "y/n you should have some dinner" i looked over at Ms.Fujinuma and nodded.

After me and Satoru finished eating we went to his room, "how'd you know about revival and how are your memories from the future still here?" i sighed knowing it'd be awhile, "first i call it second chance, second i have it too, i've always had second chance just it kicked in at 7th grade after i ran away but i've never gone this far back before" looking down he sighed "how'd you know I have it" his tone changed a bit more serious then the last "the day you came to my work, you had a second chance or "revival" and time repeated for me too, so naturally i ran around looking for the butterfly, i hadn't seen it so i panicked" "butterfly? What butterfly?" I looked at him shocked, "ya'know the one that you see before time repeats itself? The blue butterfly that flutters in your view" he shook his head not knowing what i was talking about, "you really don't know much about second chance do you..?" i was looking down, slight anger filled my head "im sorry y/n i only got the hang of it a few years ago" i sighed flopping on my back "it's fine i guess.. Hey satoru... you can keep a secret can't you?" i felt my eyes water at what i was saying "yeah sure"

Looking back at him with tears streaming down my face "my dad he.."

"He beats me.."