мєєт αgαιи? ρт2

🌸Malefic🌸
ma·lef·ic/məˈlefik/adjective

causing or capable of causing harm or destruction, especially by supernatural means.

------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n's POV)

"Long time no see satoru"

My smile faltered but it held I could see his eyes widening 'I guess he still remember's 7th grade..' his expression changed quickly and he reached his hand out "yeah long time no see l/n" I could see how awkward he felt "you know you don't have to call me by my last name just call me y/n it's odd how I was the only one you did that with.. still do I guess.." I had said the last part under my breath and took his hand. My smile.

It was fake.

We talked for a good 20 minutes before they actually checked out and left the store, shortly after they left I felt something, something that felt familiar.

second chance.

No. It couldn't be. I didn't see it you'd have to see it. The butterfly that damned blue butterfly. Looking around frantically I went outside the store and saw it, there was satoru and Ms.fujinuma.

Satoru was looking around frantically, Ms.fujinuma was looking too just calmly she took out her phone and took a picture of a vans plates.

Those plates where rentals

Something hit me "Satoru!" I yelled crossing over to them "Can I perhaps get your number you know to catch up on things and life and such?" Satoru looked dazed for a moment and then snapped back to reality "uh sure here" he handed me a piece of paper after he wrote on it "thanks!" Right as I turned around I thought of something "I hope your willing to tell me about your second chance history later" with that I walked back into the store leaving him stunned.

-time skip to the next day-

I had a day off of work today so I decided to sleep in, I didn't get to do this often... Well I guess I'm able to do this allot more... As I was waking up
I went to the kitchen, looking through the pantry I had nothing, 'well damn when I thought I was able to get away from the supermarket.. I'll just go to the convenient store..' I went back to my bedroom and got dressed and then looked out the window "jeez I guess I really did sleep the day away" I said to myself looking out the window. The sun was already setting, I grabbed my phone and looked at the time then saw I had a notification.

Satoru-

' how'd you know about revival? '

Y/n-

'Your not always alone you realize that right?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

I walked out of my house holding my bag 'alright don't over do it this time'

After 20 minutes of walking I finally arrived at the convenience store, 'god damn I should take the short cut going home' I went into the convenience store and grabbed a few snacks and drinks "Ms.l/n it unlike you to come here" I nodded my head " yeah things are changing for me you'll probably see me allot more here now." I payed for my things and left, taking a shortcut through the alleyways.

'Sirens?'

I stopped taking in the surroundings and then kept going, I saw someone jump a wall into the alleyway

"Satoru?"

And then it happened second chance. It was like the one that I experienced earlier, 'satoru's getting second chance and I'm going with'........ How I knew?

That damned butterfly.