вα¢к нєяє?

🌸~Metanoia~🌸

met·a·noi·a

/ˌmedəˈnoiə/

Noun

The journey of changing one's mind, heart, self, or way of life

-----------------------------------------------

That damned butterfly.

(yn POV)

It was odd i saw things from elementary school like records for a movie, and then black.. it was all black.. And then voices I heard voices of kids... they sounded familiar. And then my eyes opened, I was in a classroom "where am i?" I unconsciously said that out loud damn it. "n/n what are you talking about? We're in school" that voice I remembered it all too well 'Misato...' turning around i looked at Misato "sorry Misi I had a brain flat moment" My smile...

It was fake and forced

Looking back now, this is probably why no one from elementary school stuck with me, I was fake and it wore off when we got to 7th grade. I knew how to act. When I was younger I wanted to be an actor but I came into the business too late. I'm different now though if I'm here satoru is probably here too, i heard the door to the classroom open and saw satoru's friends walk, and there he was.

"Satoru can we talk for a moment?"

I saw satoru's expression go pale, 18 years ago i mocked him on this day with Misato 'i already changed something don't know if it'll help tho' i got up and walked to the hall satoru following behind "what's happening?" my voice was shaky and i wasn't ready to look at him yet i didn't want him to see me weak. "W-what are you talking about?" his fake confusion made it worse for me. I felt tears streaming down my face "Don't act like you don't know about second chance i know you do so what's happening?!" my voice was a bit loud and it cracked.

I felt satoru's hand being placed on my shoulder "i don't know y/n... but i have a feeling we're here to save someone.'' I looked back at him, his eyes widened, he saw my puffy eye's my puffy (e/c) eyes. "Let's head back to the classroom" nodding. I wiped my eyes with my sleeve and went back into the classroom with satoru.

"Did you make (n/n) cry?!" Misato yelled at Sotaru 'Crap she noticed the pink under my eyes..' Satoru started to stutter "N-no...w-we-" "No Misato he didnt i just got a spec of dust in my eye sorry for making you worry" i forced another smile "Oh alright, whatever."

(3rd person pov)

It been a while everyone was having free time in class Mr.yashiro had to go to his office for a bit to grab papers then suddenly Satoru got up to leave grabbing his bag, but was enevidly stopped by Kenya "Satoru where are you going?" Satoru looked over at Kenya "Oh i'm going to the nurses office" "why are you bringing your bag then?" Satoru's eyes widened at the statement "i-i" "don't worry i'll tel Mr.Yashiro where you went." Kenya stated and then went back to reading. Satoru bolted out of the classroom and went home.

-Time skip-

(y/n's) POV)

It was the end of the day i went to the bathroom, while in there I found a few bruises on my legs 'odd?..' after noticing that i was about to finish up when i looked at myself in the mirror, there it was my young body.. Pale and skinny to the bone 'i remember now.. Dad did this to me...' with that i covered up the bruises and went home 'shit i don't remember what the routine was.. Im so screwed.' I was in front of my house. '16 years ago i ran away from this very house.. I wonder if i should do it again.. Or just go live with Satoru either or will work' shrugging and went inside.

"You little bitch, I thought I told you to knock before entering."