Don't Judge a Girl by her Looks

There was a girl named Hayley Williams. Well, she is not actually your average teen-age girl. Well, she has curly brown hair, curves, pale skin, rosy cheeks, nice smile, and sky blue eyes.  Grrr… Yeah I know she looks like the prettiest girl ever seen. Well, she also have two big brothers that loves her and treats her like a princess but they do not let their princess talk to guys they don’t know. Yeah... I know you guys are thinking ‘she is the hottest chick ever but why can’t she talk to guys she must be getting lonely’, but that is where you’re wrong ‘coz that’s totally fine w/ her as long as she gets to do what she wants. And I know you’re thinking that a girl like her likes flirting a lot to get what she wants; wrong again ‘coz this hot chick isn’t like other girls out there. This chick likes skateboarding, basketball, kickboxing, taekwondo and many more, yeah, it does seem awkward for a girl like her to do those things but that is Hayley. I almost forgot well, Hayley here have also friends of course but none of them are girls. Well, Hayley here doesn’t want girl friends ‘coz most girls can’t be trusted, ‘always talks but no actions’ according to her. Unlike other girls, she doesn’t actually understand girls but she totally knows what a guy is thinking w/ out a doubt.