Prologue

A few years before Scott was bitten~

Somewhere in another state near beacon hills, in a large abandoned house, a gang was coming through the front doors with large bags with money inside. They laughed evilly and went to their leader, who sat in a chair.

"I guess you got the money?" He asked in boredom. "Yup. We got thousands of cash." One of the thugs say, holding up a bag.

Suddenly, a knife flew to the bag and money fell out of it. Immediately, everyone dropped their bags and grabbed their guns and pointed towards where the knife came from.

They see a shadowy figure in the distance, leaning on the wall, twirling what seemed to be another knife.

"You know, it's very dangerous to be out here in a scary place." The figure spoke in a teasing tone. "Who the hell are you?" The gang leader asked, keeping his pistol pointing at the figure.

"Tsk tsk. Language." The figure said, ignoring the question. "Come out!!!" The leader shouted.

"Okay, mr bossy man. Gosh everyone is so impatient these days." The figure said, stopping the knife in his hand. The figure came out to reveal a man covered in  black clothing that looked ninja like. His armored vest had no sleeves and had black gloves on his hands. He also wore a black armored mama that covered the lower half of his face, which is the nose and mouth. A long sword is strapped to his back and a smaller one that laid strapped to his waist. He had dark brown hair and hazel brown eyes.

"What the hell?" One of the members asked himself. "Kill him!" The leader shouted and they all shot at the armored figure. But something happened that shocked them. The bullets stopped right in front of the assassin, hovering before they fell to the ground.

"Wow you guys are so rude. I mean, killing someone on the spot? Come on." The figure said before he threw the knife in his hand at one the members, making him shout in pain and fall to the floor.

The assassin ran at them. He took out the smaller sword from his waist and sliced a member's stomach, making him scream. He then kicked another member before grabbing him and using him as a shield as the other members started shooting.

Once they were out of ammo, the assassin threw the dead body away before he punched a member then grabbing a fist of another one before he threw him over his shoulder, making him crash into the one he punched and they fell to the floor.

He turned around and held his hand out. Two gang members were suddenly sent flying to the wall. He put back his small sword back in its sheath before walking towards the leader, who looked very scared.

"W-what...what do you want?!" He asked fearfully. "To end your reign of terror." The assassin answered. "You are Daniel Reyes, right? The one who murdered families, rob banks, made massacres?" He continued. Daniel paled and the assassin laughed.

"Please don't do this. I'll do whatever you want!" Daniel pleaded. The assassin's eyes showed amusement. "Oh I'm not going to kill you. No, I'm just going to send you and your minions somewhere you will have a good time." He said.

"Who are you really?!" The man asked. The assassin titled his head. "The name is Psi." He said before he elbowed the man in the face, knocking him out.

The assassin took his mask off to reveal the one and only Stiles Stilinski. "But I'd like to be called Stiles." He said.