Table of Contents

Hello, thank you for clicking on my Dramione one shot collection. It's starting out small but I'll continue to add stories as I go along. This page is a helpful guide to each story 😊

(art above by hiyasdoodles) 

x

S

---

1. Workplace Hazards: Draco POV | Married Dramione | Protective Draco

"Do you shower all of the married witches at your office with gifts or just mine?" Two weeks ago it was flowers, the week before that a box of Cauldron Cakes.

If looks could kill, Draco would've been flat on his back. "Are friends not allowed to be thoughtful?" He pauses, tilting his head to the side. "Or, am I making you look bad?"

Hermione Jean Malfoy has a stalker.

2. Make Him Sweat: Lucius POV | Eighth Year Dramione

He cleared his throat.

Draco froze and the girl sucked in a harsh breath that Lucius heard from several feet away. Draco's exploring hands released their grip at once, falling to his sides as he turned, blocking the girl from view. "F-father. I didn't know you'd be home so soon." He yanked the hem of his shirt but it was not long enough to hide the incriminating arousal beneath his trousers. Lucius's teeth grinded as he averted his gaze anywhere else.

"Clearly." He stepped to the side. "Hello, Ms. Granger."

Lucius Malfoy catches Draco snogging the most famous Mudblood of his generation.

3. Passing Notes: Notes passed back and forth between Draco and Hermione | Epistolary

D: Pay you 10 galleons to cover patrol tonight
H: STOP throwing notes at me ferret. And no.
D: 50 galleons?

4. my boy: Astoria POV | Inspired by "my boy" by Billie Eilish

Astoria's perspective as her boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, falls in love with Hermione Granger

5. Lion in the Snake's Nest: Multiple POV | Slytherin common room

Interactions in the Slytherin Common room as a Draco-in-denial falls for Hermione Granger.

"She's infuriating. Know-it-all, can't let one thing slide, you-cut-the-spleen-wrong-Malfoy, little nose flicked in the air, how does she even breathe through those tiny nostrils, big-haired, bushy-browed chit."

"Uh huh." Theo didn't look up from his parchment, inky quill scrawling cursive, barely-legible notes on the page.

6. Arctic Wolf: Durmstrang!Draco | Dual POV | Includes and inspired by art by dara_art

Hermione was crossing a 't' on her parchment when a voice shattered the silence of the library, startling her so thoroughly that the t looked more like a positive slope on a line graph. Lips puckered, she looked up to shush the offending table and saw two Durmstrang boys staring at her.
Not just any Durmstrang boys.
Draco Malfoy and Viktor Krum.
Why were they looking at her like that? Viktor seemed mortified and Draco looked... mean.

Durmstrang Draco meets a fiery Hermione Granger and sparks fly.

7. Rumour Mill: Drabble | Includes and inspired by art by hiyasdoodles 

3 lower-year students (M, L, B) watch (D, H) from afar...

8. Cool//Underneath It All: Married Dramione | Inspired by tracks Cool by Gwen Stefani and Underneath It All by No Doubt