7 || the shower

It's gettin' hot in here

So hotSo take off all your clothesI am gettin' so hot, I wanna take my clothes off-Hot In Here, Nelly

May 28th, 2010

New Mexico, Earth

"So the... uh... chamber of cleansing... the bathroom, is just in there.", the woman, who I've learned is named Jane, tells me, pointing to a door before me.

"Thank you, Jane.", I nod, as she walks away.

I open the door and walk inside, holding a pile of clothing Jane leant me. The shower is separated from the rest of the room with a shiny, grey brick wall. The shower's already running and the room is slightly foggy with steam.

I lock the door behind myself and slip off the hideous blue gown I was forced to wear in the prison. Then, place a fluffy white towel next to the pile of clothes and go to get in the shower.

"Oh my word!", I scream at the sight before me, "Thor, you're-"

"As are you!", he yells.

He's washing in the shower, as I stand there, gormlessly, eyeing his toned abdomen and huge, dripping wet biceps. My eyes move further down to places they shouldn't be and I gawp at his length momentarily. When my brain starts properly functioning again, I grab my towel and wrap it around myself, before grabbing another and tossing it to Thor. He steps out of the stream of water and wraps it around his waist, his bare chest still exposed.

"Oh my- I'm so sorry.", I apologize hurriedly, as we both just stare at each other.

He walks toward me, and I take a few steps backward, before being stopped by the wall behind me. He stands merely inches from me, as my back is pressed against the cold wall, and I have to raise my head to not get a face full of his bare wet chest. We lock eyes and he gazes down on me, our blue eyes meeting. He breathes out a minty breath, sending goosebumps popping up all down my arms. My breath hitches, as his face grows closer to mine.