Meeting.

Eanne's POV:

I was sleeping then my phone rang so I lazily answered it and said ''Hello??'' I asked then I realized it was my father's assistant again then she said ''Can you meet me at the new cafe??'' She asked then I said ''What time??'' Then she said 1:00 pm sharp then we bid our goodbyes then I looked at time 12:30 I was shocked because it was already noon so I called Rea after a few seconds........''Hello??'' She asked then I said ''Are you free??'' I asked then she said yes so I said ''Good!! I'll be meeting with my dad's assistant please come with me!!'' I begged then she agreed so I got up from my bed and took a bath *after 3 minutes* I wore a gray sweater and black JAG pants so drove to the new cafe I saw Rea but I didn't notice that my dad's assistant was also there so I walked towards Rea and said ''Let's go sit over there'' I pointed at my dad's assistant table,we walked towards her and I said ''So what the meeting about??'' I asked then she smiled and said ''You guy's know how to dance,sing,draw right??'' She asked then we nodded and I said ''But I'm not that good in drawing'' then she said ''It's okay,I enrolled you and your friends into a very nice school'' she explained then Rea said ''Does my parent's know about this??'' She asked then my dad's assistant nodded and said ''All of your parent's know'' she said then I said ''What's so special about this school??'' Then she smiled and said ''Your idols are there'' then me and Rea smiled widely then I said ''What??!!" Then she said ''Yes,and don't worry it's an art school so you won't be talking in Korean language'' then we ate and talked about other things then me and Rea visited Adrian and the other butt monkey's.

*At the butt monkey's house*

I rang the door bell for five times but no one's answering.......then an idea popped into my mind so I said ''Rea give me one small rock'' I said then she picked up one small rock and gave it to me then I saw Jacob's window was open I threw the and..............''Awww!'' Jacob yelled then he opened th gate and said ''What the hell did I donro you??!!'' He asked,no he shouted and I'm like ''Hahahahaha look at your forehead it's bruised!!'' I said then he said ''Very funny!! What do you want anyway??'' He asked while rubbing his forehead so I said ''Just wanna visit you guy's'' I said then He said ''Come in'' then we made inside and saw........a very messy living room so I said ''Do let pigs live in here?? Or it'sa just you guy's??'' I asked then Rea said ''How can you even go home and your house look's like this!'' She said then Jacob said ''Then you girl's clean it!!'' Then I said ''What if we clean it and there are snake's popping out of nowhere??!!'' Then he laughed and he said ''Don't act like your house look's spotless!!'' He said then I said ''Ofcourse my house look's good!! Not like your face!!'' Then Adrian and Gabriel walked towards us and said ''Is world war three starting??'' Then I playfully punched their arm and said ''You guy's have guest's!! Please clean your filthy house!!''

This chapter is not yet done but I'll make another chapter which is the continuation of this chapter.

Read.Love.Support
Sorry for the wrong grammars!!