Being nice to Rea :-)

Eanne's POV:

''Eanne wake up!!'' My mom shouted so I soon as I got up I showered and wore denim jeans and a black t-shirt and went downstairs and ate breakfast and drove to school.

''Hi Eanne!!'' Hana greeted me so I greeted back and said ''Morning!! where's Kyril??'' I asked then she said ''She's not here yet'' she said ''Oh okay then'' I said then suddenly.....''Hi Eanne!!Hi Hana!!'' Rea greeted so we greeted back and said ''Care to join us on recess??'' I asked ''Sure if it's okay with Hana'' she said then Kyril arrived and said ''Hi Rea!!'' Then Hana said ''Sure no prob.'' She smiled then we talked about our life here in our new school and school, I just noticed that me and Rea connect in many ways like loving music and all that. ''So Rea do you know any other student's here,besides Eanne and Hana and me??'' Kyril asked then Rea shook her head and said ''No but I would like to make friends with the other students'' she said then Hana suggested that Rea and Kim should be friends,Rea agreed so we left the table went to Kim's table and said ''Hi Kim this Rea and she want's to be friends with you!!'' Hana said then Kim greeted us and said ''Sure Hi Rea!! Nice to meet you!!'' Kim said then Rea smiled at her and said ''Hi Kim!!nice to meet you to!!'' Then Kurt came and said ''Who are these pretty ladies??'' Kurt asked then Kim just shrugged and said ''These ladies are my friends so don't bug them okay??'' Kim asked then we all laughed because they're so cute then Hana said ''Hi my name's Hana'' then Kurt and Hana shook hands and Kurt looked at Rea and said ''Hi I'm Kurt and you are...'' Then Rea looked at Kurt and said ''Hi I'm Rea Min!!'' Then Kurt said ''You must be wondering why me and Kim look a like'' then Rea blushed and said ''Yeah are you guy's twins or something??'' Rea asked then Kim said ''Yeah it's hard to accept but yeah he's my brother'' Kim said then we all laughed once again then I said ''Hi I'm Eanne!!'' I said then we shook hands and sat down then Kim suggested that we should go to the next table and make friends we all agreed and went to the nearest table.

''Hi I'm Kimberly Tan can we be friends??'' Kim asked then the girl with a volleyball said ''Sure!! Please sit down so we can talk more'' she said then we all sat down and said ''Are the only person on this table??'' We asked then she said ''Oh no!! Stelle is here too but I think she's running late'' she said then we said ''What's your name by the way??'' ''My name's Franzyn Anderson'' then we all introduced our self to Franzyn and said ''Where's your friend by the way we want to meet her!!'' Hana asked then suddenly the girl with glasses came and said ''Hi I'm Stelle please move a little so I can put my bag there'' she said then smiled so Hana moved over and said ''So your Stelle... I'm Hana by the way'' then we introduced the other's and said ''Can you guy's join us on recess??'' Then Franzyn and Stelle nodded and we left the table because the teacher arrived and then it was recess time!!

Time to hangout with my new friends ~~ Eanne thought to herself.