Character's.

Eanne James- she love's cooking for her friends,she love's dancing and she sing's but she think's her voice sucks and she's also a K-pop lover-

Rea Min- love's eating whatever Eanne cook's for her and her friends,love's dancing and sing's well too she play's the guitar very well,she's also a K-pop lover-

Stephanie Evans- love's eating,dancing she alway's studies and she love's K-pop!!

Stelle Lee- very mature maknae,she alway's studies and she love's reading she also love's K-pop.

Christine Salazar- she is the oldest and she is also the scared black cat in their group she also love's K-pop.

Kyril Samuels- she love's dancing but she sucks at it,she sing's well and she is also a K-pop lover.

Franzyn Anderson- volleyball player,love's eating,cooking,reading and she also love's K-pop.

Emily Wee- love's dancing,love's K-pop she is also very smart like Stephanie and Stelle she also love's cooking.

Adrian Lim- very shy, but he has a secret talent that he doesn't want to show he is a non K-pop lover.

Kimberly Tan- love's to pamper her self she love's the color pink and shr like's hello kitty, she is a non K-pop lover.

Kurt Tan- he is Kimberly's brother/twin he love's dancing and he is a K-pop lover.

Gabriel Carson- he is a non K-pop lover and he love's dancing,eating,sleeping.

Jacob Carson- he's the brother of Gabriel he love's dancing,eating,sleeping and he is a non K-pop lover.

Hana Kim- she's a K-pop lover and she's very energetic.