8. Love

It took time for me to recover but I finally did just not fully though. I don't think any woman can get over such a horrible thing.

Taehyung was there every step of the way. He helped me through the bad panic attacks that I would get from the incident. Surprisingly his friends also helped me in their own way.

I was also able to go to school again. I was not fully comfortable around people but at least Hyuk was not around.

He was still in a coma and his father was still trying to find out who did it. Doctors did not know if he was going to wake up.

Katy on the other had was ruder than ever. It did not seem like she actually cared about her brother.

Since coming back to school I have been avoiding her as much as possible. I did not want to be in contact with someone who would allow such a thing to happen to another person.

Things also seemed to be going back to normal in my life. Just like before Taehyung would avoid me at school, it's just that his friends knew and they did not bully me anymore. Taehyung would still come and spend time with me at lunch time.

"Babe..." I was snapped out of my thought by my boyfriend.

I turned around and gave him a small smile. I was waiting for him in our usual place.

"I'm sorry for making you wait so long." He muttered before bringing me into a warm hug. I hummed in content as his cologne filled my nose.

"It's okay babe. I did not wait that long. I just got here." I lied not wanting for him to feel bad about making me wait so long.

By the way he looked at me I could see that he was not buying my lie but just decided to push it aside.

"How are you? Did anyone bother you today. Did Katy harass you because if she did I will go put her in her place." He bombarded me with questions and seemed anxious to know the answer.

Since I started coming back to school again which was four days ago he has been more protective. Even though he did not show it infront of everyone he would still be around making sure that I was alright.

Whenever we would seperate after lunch he would make sure that he was in class five minutes after me. He would also make sure that I got to my other classes safely.

"I am okay. It has been a good day apart from the boring lessons. No one has bothered me. I've been avoiding Katy even if she did not seem to get the message. She tried disturbing me but it was nothing I couldn't handle. You don't need to worry." I spoke and cuddled further into his body wanting as much affection as I could get.

"Are you sure you are okay?" He asked and then placed a small peck on my forehead.

Instead of saying anything I just nodded and closed my eyes enjoying his presence.

"Okay my love." He said and then kissed me multiple times before leading us to go sit in the corner.

I sat between his legs and rested my body I against his. Luckily our break was extended by an our since out teacher was absent.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

***
*Taehyung*

"STOP!" I jolted awake as I heard her scream. She was having a nightmare of that bastard again.

"Baby...wake up." I shook her gently until she woke up. She immediately collapsed into my embrace crying her heart out.

"Babe everything is okay. You are safe. That bastard will never touch him again." I assured her but she continued crying.

"T-Tae I-I just want t-to forget w-what h-he did." She explained.

"My love you will forget it. Please don't cry. It hurts me to know that I can't help yo-"

"But you can." She cut me off making me confused by what she meant.

"Baby how I d-" I was cut off again but this time by her lips.

Putting two and two other I figured out what she wanted. I pulled away immediately.

"My love we can't do this. You need to recover from what happened to you. Doing this might make you relive those traumatic memories." I tried to stop her but it did not seem like she was going to listen to me any time soon.

"Tae please... I want to forget his touch. Please make love to me." She seemed desperate.

"Baby are you sure this is what you really want?" I asked still not sure about this decision of hers.

"Yes..." She responded and without giving me time to respond she kissed me.

I kissed her back but then pulled away making her when at the loss of contact.

"If you want to stop then at anytime please tell me because I don't want to hurt you. At any moment tell me and I will stop." I told her which she just nodded to.

After confirmation I pulled her into a heated but loving kiss. I made sure to take things slow so I would not hurt her in anyway.

"I love you so much." I whispered before taking things further.

***

I breathed out heavily before getting off her and sliding next to her. I then held her in my embrace as I kept whispering 'I love you.' in her ear.

Our intimate moments were always perfect.

"Thank you for helping me." She said and looked at me with loving eyes.

"You don't need to thank me love. I would do anything and everything for you." I responded and placed a smell peck on her lips.

"I love you Tae."

"I love you too honey." With those last words being said we both fell into a deep slumber while still holding one another tightly.