I wanna be down 2

Melo 

I could have sworn the temptations came out of Cali.Me and Nova have got closer and closer everyday.She got me feeling some  type of way,like shorty got me sprung.

As soon as she got in my car it was like she lit up my world.I would tell her but I don’t know if she fills the same way.Like at this point I'm with whatever.My bad didn't mean to sound like pop smoke.

“Ok when you think of the temptations what is the first thing that comes to mind”I asked 

“Ain’t nobody coming to see you otis”she laughed 

Man this is the mess I’m talking about. Her laugh, her smile,everything about this girl.Now I would be lying if I didn’t at one point see me and her being together.

“But you gotta admit David Ruffin was the man back then”I chuckled 

“Your right when music had a real meaning”she nodded 

“Ouuu what about Remember the time”

“Now michael was speaking from personal experience with that one”she laughed 

“For real when the it gets to the break down part he was talking to somebody”I agreed 

“He was like do you do you on the phone you and me till dawn two or three what about us girl that boy was hurt”

“Right with all them damn adlibs but that beat was fire though”

“If you really think about it that’s where the Migos get it from”

“Yoooo I’m dead”

At this point I think I’m going to tell Nova I have a crush on her.I mean there is really nothing to lose.We have known each other long enough .But I don't know how to tell her like I like you, like me back.No that’s too aggressive.I’ll think of something though.Let’s just hope she feels the same way.
——————————————
“You ready to go bowling”

“Yeah but who all is gonna be there”she asked 

“Zo,Dmo,Gelo,his new girlfriend evoni ,Josh,Shaqir, Brandon and his girlfriend nikki”

“Do they know I’m coming”she asked nervously 

“No  they don’t know you coming”I responded 

“I haven’t seen them in a minute”

“Exactly so they would be excited to see you”I said in a duh tone 

“Alright if you say so”

She sighs as I pull into the parking lot of the bowling alley.When I finally find a parking spot to park in.I get out and walk around to the passengers side to open nova’s door for her.Yes I am a gentleman.

“Well I could get used to this”she says in shock.Which caused me to laugh.

“You act like I’m not nice”