I wanna be down

Three months later 

Nova sayli

 📍Oubre household 

Melo🛸

You tryna go bowling with me ?

Melo🛸

Alright bet  I’ll pick you up at 1 and be ready you know how u are😒

       Me and Melo have gotten extremely close these past three months.We have been doing everything together.He even seems more mature.I like him I don’t know if he feels the same.Like  brandy said “I wanna be down with you”.

I got up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready.I took a shower last night so it should not take me that long to get ready.But at the same time I like to listen to music while I get ready.Because who wants to get ready in silence?Exactly nobody.Since there’s a bathroom in my room.I got my remote turned to YouTube and played this is how we do it by montell Jordan.If you don’t know about that song it’s a straight up vibe.

Thirty minutes later….

So after I brushed my teeth, washed my face and all that.I put on my outfit which was some all black nike pros with a black crop top and grey Jordan four’s ,with black Nike socks.I mean I don’t know why I’m wearing all this black but I look cute so ha.I forgot to mention I was also wearing a cropped black jacket.Lastly I did my hair which I put in a slick back bun then I put some silver hoops in my ear’s.

Then Melo texted me saying he was about to pull up in a few minutes so I got my purse and keys.Turned off the tv and the lights because I am not gonna be blamed for running up the electricity bill up while my dad is gone.Ok I know dats right .My dad always talking about” you better turn off all them lights I don’t what you think this is”.

Or another he is always talking about closing blinds which I completely understand.Because why would you leave your blinds open? That’s how people in the movies are having their blinds wide open. Then wonder why somebody saw you naked .I remember when we were younger indigo got in trouble for not closing the blinds.That’s how serious this mess is.You come over here and don’t close the you gonna get yelled at.

But anyways I turned off all the lights the tv.Went down stairs sat on the couch in the family room and took pictures.I was feeling myself not even gonna Cap.Then Melo texted me saying he was here.So I headed outside making sure to lock the house up.

“Ooouuu what y’all girls be saying period”he smiled imitating the city girls as he rolled down the window .I’m telling you this guy is the ultimate hype man . 

“What this is the most basic outfit”I smiled back

“Cause I didn’t know you was that thick”he laughed 

“Now that’s how I know you lying”I chuckled 

“I promise you I didn’t know you had all that,over here dragging a wagon”he shrugged 

“I’m dead but you looking fly too”I said examining his outfit

“Thank you thank you”he cheesed popping his imaginary collar 

A few minutes later

“You know where we need to go”melo asked stopping at a red light 

“Where”I responded turning my attention to him 

“Cascade”

“Boy you barely know how to skate”

“Yes I do”

“You tryna be like rashad and new new”I asked raising my eyebrow

“No because she really faked her whole persona then come to find she live got Picasso in her house”he stated

“For real she had no reason to be over there”

“You act you was never in the hood before”

“Because my family was over there duh”

“True true wait didn’t  the temptations come out of Cali”

"They came out of Detroit "

A/n this is gonna be a part two from melos point of view