The emperor's an ass

Athy POV

I wiped my tears away quickly.I didn't want anyone seeing me did I.Before I run into my room I look around to see if anyone saw me.Good, no one's there.Just as I pass my mirror I step back to look at myself."Damn,I am hot."I say breathlessly.I quickly change into my nightgown and lay in bed until I fall asleep.

(Btw the nightgown looks like this:)

(just longer)

Lily POV

It seems Athanasia fell asleep.But then again I suppose she should be tired.Even her eyes are swollen."Your mother would be so proud miss."I pull the covers neatly over her.Making sure not to wake her.I smile and close the door quietly.I look out it truly is a beautiful night.

The next day

Athy POV
I really don't want to talk to that bastard.But then again here I am.As Felix let's me in Sleeping beauty's room I found the sleeping beauty sleeping on his stupid couch in his stupid revealing clothes.Not that I'm complaining.His personality isn't good but his body was.If only he wasn't my dad and such a bastard.I could have respectfully drooled over him.Oh well. As I stare at his face I had to say he was shining solo.I mean like come on how come he looked like a god while I looked like something from the trash bin.I suddenly had this sudden urge to poke him.That's what I did.The moment he opened his eyes I knew I fucked up.WHYYYYYYYYYY DID I DO THISSSS.I MIGHT FRIGGIN DIE!!!!!!!!
The emperor looked at me with recognition.(I'm surprised he even remembered her) "Why did you do that"
I quickly cam up with a "I was checking to see if you were alive."I say nonchalantly as I could.Then I smirked.I then realized I had just dug my grave even deeper.When he looked at me again I try to act cool as I look away. 

He smirked return.The blood quickly drained out of my face.Mom I think I'm gonna die today.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated in such a long time um it's literally 3 am so I made it super short.I am going to publish the next chapter in the morning.Im also giving out some information about my au Lucas.So ask any questions you need to ask Ok.I will also be drawing athy and the love of her past life.