A/N+one short story for the next part

Hey sorry i haven't updated yet I just updated my other book go check that out if you want.

I have a question for yall

Do you guys want Claude to be killed or not.

Oh and if you didn't know this is Lucathy+Lucas is coming in next chapter

Onto the short story.

I haven't stopped thinking about the dream.Did he reincarnate too.And if he did is he here somewhere.Maybe its just an coincidence.But it can't be possible, they look the exact same.

Why did it have to be him. He makes my heart ache.He makes me feel regret. And most of all he makes me feel love.The horrid yet pleasureful feeling called love.I had promised myself to never feel it again.I tug my hair to stop the tears flowing down my skin.But it didn't help in fact it mad me feel even worse.I try not remember, but I do anyway.

Flashback

We had first met at a playground.Not as kids but when I had my first day of highschool.We were in the same class yet i never truly noticed him.After class I went to the playground where I had used to play as a kid.

He was driving past the playground when he saw me.He got out of the car and walked towards me.

Of course I never noticed.I just looked up at the raining sky as I was swinging on the swing.I hadn't care in the world.My hair, clothes, and shoes were wet.

I didn't care.It felt like the rain was drowning out my sorrows.

The closer he came the slower the rain became.And once he had reached me there was nothing, nothing at all.The only thing in the sky was a beautiful rainbow.

It was as if fate was saying 'your sorrows have come to an end now'

It was as if fate was saying 'your sorrows have come to an end now'.One of the happiest moments of my life.He had given me a fresh change of clothes because he was worried I would catch a cold.We had accidentally met each other multiple times.Until we became friends.We hung out a lot.In fact I had come to romantically like him.He did too.I just didn't realize it.He was the one to confess to me.I had said yes.We had fun.It was amazing.Our first kiss was on a ferris wheel.We had played games at an arcade too.

Soon people had belittled him and started bullying me.I couldn't stand how they made fun of him.When they started bullying him.I couldn't stand it.He lied about the injuries to not worry me.He was . . . . . a sweetheart.I had called him to the place we first met.

"W-w..we"I choked up on my words."W-we ....need to -...break up"I had said between sobs.I was crying by then.He was shocked"Why-I-Is it something did?Did I do something?"He says as tears well up in his eyes "No."Is all I say to ease the pain in both his and my heart.z"It isn't your fault, it's mine.I caused all the pain for you." "We could fix it!""I'm sorry It just-It just can't happen.""Fine"He says coldly"But I want you to know that i will love only you and no one else."He says as his face softens up.I smile trying to look eased but I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks.

As we part ways I had one more thing to say to him.But I was afraid that it would pain my heart too much.When he drove away I quietly break down.The rain had started.It was pouring down and I knew one thing.I had lost the most important thing in my life that mattered.(awww sweet child you'll have lucas again🥺)

End of Flashback

Pain had started.Tears rolling down.Her heart hurt.And more than anything she wanted to feel his touch.She craved him.Oh how she missed him.She loved him.Love.Those words.The words she wouldn't dare to tell him.Now . . . . she couldn't. "I miss you"She says in a normal voice

She didn't realize someone was watching her.

Lily

Lily POV

I have known the princess since she was born.I know her inside out.Yet I had never seen the princess hold this type of pain in her eyes.It was love, yes.But not the pain of fatherly love or any type of family love.It was love.The type you only give to one person.The type where you can't live without them.It was longing at the same time.She loved someone and now she hurt because of that.

The princess has felt so much pain.When will it be enough.(Im sorry lily but I need to make it a bit angsty, but soon lily she'll take back what she lost.)

THE END