Part 11

(Allison's p.o.v.)

It's been about 3 months since I gave birth to Benjamin and some might think that its way to early to find out your pregnant again, but in my case I'm just very happy. I found out this morning when I woke up feeling sick. But I'm gonna wait to tell Logan till were in Hawaii because I think that will be a great surprise, which also means I don't have to wait long since my family and I are finishing packing then we will head to the airport where we will be off to Hawaii.

Logan ~ Hey babe?

Allison ~ Yea?

Logan ~ You almost ready to leave?

Allison ~ Yeah can you take our bag and put it in the car? I also finished packing Benny's bag.

Logan ~ Okay, also Benny is with your father downstairs.

Allison ~ Okay, and you know your family and dad wouldn't mind you calling him dad too. He already considers you a son.

Logan ~ Maybe I'll talk to him about it.

Allison ~ Okay. Well I'll get Benny's car seat and go see my dad downstairs and then we can leave.

Logan ~ Okay, I love you.

Allison ~ I love you too.

With that I watched as Logan grabbed our bag and Benny's before walking out and taking them to the car and I walked into Benny's room to grab his car seat but before I could leave uncle Elijah walked in and said.

Elijah ~ Is Samantha here?

Allison ~ No, why?

I say hoping he hasn't figured out that I'm pregnant again.

Elijah ~ Cause I here an extra heart beat. Allison, are you pr...

I cut him off saying

Allison ~ Yes, now be quite I haven't told anyone yet, I'm waiting till we get to Hawaii to tell Logan so give me your word you wont tell anyone.

Elijah ~ I wont, I give you my word. And congrats Allison.

Allison ~ Thanks I'm so excited.

I say while walking up to find and hugged him, he hugged back and said.

Elijah ~ You might want to do a spell to where no one can hear the baby's heart beat if you want it to be a surprise.

Allison ~ Good idea give me a second.

He then nodded before he watched as i started chanting the spell, when I finished doing the spell I said

Allison ~ Can you hear the little ones heart beat now?

He was quite for a moment while he was listening before he responded saying.

Elijah ~ Nope I cant hear the little one's heart beat, which if I'm being honest is a little scary.

Allison ~ Don't worry as soon as I tell everyone the spell will be undone.

Elijah ~ Good. I'll care the diaper bag and car seat downstairs while you get Benjamin from your father. 

Allison ~ Okay thank you.

Elijah ~ Your welcome, oh and before you go to your father good luck getting Benjamin from him. He's really a baby hog.

Allison ~ Thanks, I'll need it.

With that Uncle Elijah grabbed the diaper bag and Benny's car seat from me and I walked downstairs to my father. Once I walked into the living room to see my dad holding him I said.

Allison ~ Hi dad. You ready to go?

Klaus ~ Yes, are you? If not I can watch Benny.

Allison ~ I'm ready and uncle 'Lijah is bringing the car seat here any second so I can buckle him in and then we can go to the airport.

Klaus ~ Does that mean I have to give Benny up?

I laughed and said 

Allison ~ Yes so hand my son over.

Klaus ~ No fair.

He said after handing Benjamin to me. I laughed again saying.

Allison ~ Hey it is most definitely fair. I mean I did carry him for nine months and give birth to him. Were you such a baby hog when I was born?

But before he could even answer uncle Kol walked in and said

Kol ~ Yes he was. I barely got to hold you but at least I'm your favorite uncle.

Elijah ~ Oh so full of your self Kol. We all know I am and will forever be the favorite uncle.

Kol ~ What? No! Ally tell Elijah that I'm your favorite uncle.

Allison ~ I don't know... I was taught never to lie...

Klaus ~ That's my daughter!

Kol ~ That's not fair!

Elijah ~ See told you.

Finn ~ You guy thought she was talking about you?

Elijah ~ Wait, what?

Finn ~ She was talking about me.

Klaus ~ Oh brother.

Dad said while rolling his eyes. I just smiled and said.

Allison ~ Now he speaks the truth.

Kol ~ Really? Your favorite uncle is Finn?

He said with a disgusted face. I just laughed and dad looked at me knowing that I had two favorite uncle which would be my uncle Elijah and uncle Kol but he knew I loved messing with them.

Klaus ~ I guess you guys will never know her favorite uncle or uncles.

Allison ~ Dad!! 

Finn ~ You have two favorite uncles?

I glared at my dad while he just had a smirk on his face.

Kol ~ Hey I have secrets of yours that you didn't trust with others and Niklaus still doesn't know about yet.

Klaus ~ What?!?

Elijah ~ As do I.

Finn ~ Wait, you tell them secrets?

I had just finished putting Benny in the car seat and buckled him in before looking at my wrist where my imaginary watch was and said

Allison ~ Well, would you look at the time. We should really be leaving if we don't want to miss the flight.

Klaus ~ No, no, no. I want to know these secrets.

Kol ~ And I want to know your favorite uncles!

Allison ~ 1, dad your not gonna find out those secrets and 2, my favorite uncles are uncle 'Lijah and uncle Kol.

Kol ~ Yes! I knew it!

Elijah ~ Kol stop acting childish. We already knew we were her favorite uncles.

Finn ~ That's no fair! Elijah is so boring, and Kol just gets you in trouble. And why don't I know any secrets?

Klaus ~ I'm making it my life's mission to find out what secrets your keeping.

Allison ~ You do that but we got a flight to catch.

With that we all got into our cars and headed to the airport where the rest of my aunts and uncle is. Once we got there we got on our plane and headed to Hawaii, still unaware to me that it was gonna change my life forever, but its not just gonna change my life but all of our life's in at least on way.