Part 7

(Allison's p.o.v.)

Its now been around 9 months since I left New Orleans and if I said I didn't miss my dad I would be lying I mean after mom died we never really had our bond that we shared but he was still there. I just wish we didn't get into that fight and I wish my dad was here but if he found out that I was pregnant I don't know how he would handle it, but anyways me and my uncle Kol are planning on playing a prank on the family today about having my water break since the baby could come at any time. And it would make aunt Bekah mad cause at the moment she is in New Orleans to make sure they don't find me, she wanted uncle Kol to go but I told that as soon as I find out that the baby is coming she needs to come back. But before I could think anymore about it uncle Kol came to me and said

Kol ~ Ready for our master plan?

Allison ~ Absolutely!

Kol ~ Lets go ill distract them while you get ready.

Allison ~ Okay.

With that Uncle Kol left the room to go talk to them to distract them while I had put water on the floor and yelled...

Allison ~ Logan!! 

Within seconds he ran in saying

Logan ~ What? What happened? Is everything okay?

Allison ~ My water just broke.

Davina ~ Really?

Allison ~ We need to call aunt Bekah.

With that uncle Kol pulled his phone out calling aunt Bekah once she was on the phone he said

(What Rebecka says over the phone call will be like this)

Kol ~ Allison's water broke.

Rebecka ~ WHAT?!?!?!?! I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE LEFT!!

Me and Kol both start laughing until uncle Kol says

Kol ~ Just kidding it didn't actually happen.

And when everyone was about to yell at us my actual water broke and I said 

Allison ~ Really?

Rebecka ~ What just happened now?

Davina ~ Her water just broke and this time its not a prank.

Logan ~ We need to go to the hospital.

Allison ~ Tell aunt Bekah to get her butt out here I am not giving birth without her.

Rebecka ~ Okay I'm gonna get on a plane right now.

Kol ~ Okay we will see you soon. Bye.

With that he hung up and well we headed to the hospital. After about 3 hours Aunt Bekah got here cause she took a plane while Uncle Marcel was driving and wouldn't get here for two days. But with that I finally gave birth to my little boy.

Logan ~ You did it honey, you did it.

Allison ~ I did it. I love you so much.

Logan ~ I love you too.

After we both got to Hold our baby boy the doctors were taking him to do tests to make sure he was heathy and if he was they said we would be able to go home tomorrow. Aunt Bekah and everyone else went home while me and Logan stayed at the hospital with our baby. Once we woke up the next morning we got ready to go home not knowing what or should I say who would be there...

(Klaus's p.o.v.)

Its now been nine months since she left and I think its safe to say I've lost my mind. Although I have noticed that Kol, Davina, Marcel, and Rebecka have seen less worried about finding her and when they are here and not looking for Allison they are always quiet which is weird they are never quiet. So while Rebecka and Marcel are out in town today I went to my other siblings saying...

Klaus ~ Do you guys think something is weird between Davina, Kol, Rebecka, and Marcel? When they are here they are always quiet and they don't seemed worried about where Allison is. 

Elijah ~ Yes I've noticed that.

Finn ~ Do you think they know where she is?

Freya ~ I mean that could be why we are never finding her.

Hayley ~ I got a question when we are out looking for her and when we say to recheck the states, why is it always between Rebecka and Marcel, or Davina and Kol?

Keelin ~ Yeah, do you think she's in this country?

Sage ~ There's only one way to find out.

But before we could even continue the conversation Rebecka and Marcel walked in and said.

Rebecka ~ Me and Marcel or going looking for Allison again.

Klaus ~ Where to? We have checked everywhere.

Rebecka ~ Um were gonna go to um 

Marcel ~ China. We are going to go to China to look for her.

Hayley ~ Okay.

With that they quickly left the house and then I said.

Klaus ~ We are following them.

Elijah ~ Let's go.

With that we all got in our cars and followed Them to an Airport where only Rebecka got out and we decided that we would follow Marcel because if we were to follow Rebecka she would know so with that we spent the next 2 days following Marcel all the way to California where he pulled into a House and got out to see Rebecka, Kol, Davina, and two other people that I don't know. So with that we parked and got out of the car and walked up to them and said.

Klaus ~ So much for China, right?

Kol ~ Klaus?

Rebecka ~ What are you doing here?

Elijah ~ You guys weren't acting yourself so we figured that we would check it out.

Klaus ~ And then it leads us here, where neither of you guys are where you said you would be.

But before anyone could say anything one of the women that I don't know the names of said.

??? ~ I don't know who you are but can this wait? My bestfriend will be home any second so.

Kol ~ Samantha, shut up!

Klaus ~ Well Samantha, who exactly is your bestfriend?

Samantha ~ Why does that matter?

Elijah ~ I insure you it matters deeply.

Rebecka ~ Sammy don't answer that question.

Samantha ~ Why?

But before anyone could answer a car pulled into the drive way gaining all of our attentions. But when the car stopped and Allison got out of the car I stopped, there she was, my daughter. The one I have been looking for since the second I found out she left...

(Alisson's p.o.v.)

We had just gotten home when I saw a car that was a car I had never seen but when Logan parked the car I opened my door and got out seeing my father...

Allison ~ Dad??