Chapter 5

Nobody's POV

Lizzie pulls up outside of Alexa's apartment building and sees her sat on the wall outside, Alexa's face immediately lights up as she recognises Lizzie's car. Chris steps out of the passenger side "You can hop in the front I'll sit in the back" he says as Alexa walks round to the passenger side.

"Thankyou" she says softly not expecting anyone else to be with them, not that she minded. "Hey sweetheart, Chris is going to hang out with us today too, you know what I just can't get rid of him!" They both laugh as Chris  pretends to look hurt with his hand on his chest and gasps. "Hey that's mean, I'm your best friend you love me!"

Alexa looks at Lizzie and laughs as she rolls her eyes "Yeah that's true" Lizzie starts driving back across town as they get to know each other a little bit better. "So Alexa where are you from?" Chris asks leaning forward in his seat.

"Well I don't know really, I was born in Atlanta but I've lived all over the country! I lived in Florida for just over 4 years and that's the longest I stayed in one place, so I guess I consider Florida home and my best friend lives there too. Now since I live with Adam and Miriam we live in New York but we are apparently going to stay in between there and here in LA" Alexa answers trying not to make all the moving around sound negative.

"Wow that's a lot of moving" Chris is shocked he's doing his usual trying to understand peoples situations but it can sometime over step. As he notices a slight frown on Alexa's face he feels guilty. "I'm sorry if I ask you anything you don't feel comfortable answering you've just gotta say, I'm not great at boundaries!" Chris apologises.

Lizzie doesn't say much she just thinks about how hard it must be not having a solid base to call home. "Well I'm pretty open about things, what's the point in self pity right?" Alexa says making them all laugh.

"You sure you're 14 and not 40?" Chris says, Lizzie chuckles at Chris' remark he's right she's so mature, you'd think she was a lot older. Suddenly Alexa's phone starts to ring, she looks at it but doesn't answer earning a confused look from Lizzie. "It's just my best friend Harry I can call him back later"

"No it's ok you should answer" Lizzie assures her.

Alexa: Hey Harry I'm a little busy today can I call you later?

Harry: Wait Alexa please it's important.

Alexa: Shit really ok what's up?

Harry: You know I had that kind of date?

Alexa: Yeah..

Harry: Well I was so wrong, it wasn't a kind of date it wasn't a date at all she likes my brother and wanted to know if he was single.

Alexa: Oh shit, Harry I'm sorry! Hey she wasn't that great anyway!

They both laugh

Harry: Alexa you always know what to say!

Alexa: I know I'm pretty great, you're very lucky!

Harry: Ok I'll let you go FaceTime me later! I love you

Alexa: Of course, I love you too Haz!

Alexa hangs up the phone and sees a huge grin on Lizzie's face. "Sooooo who's Harry?" she says in a teasing tone. Alexa starts to blush from and just laughs "Oh god no! Harry is my best friend the one that lives in Florida, he had an almost date and it didn't go very well" Chris and Lizzie 'Ahh' and exchange a look.

"So your best friend is a boy, how old is he?" Chris continues teasing, Alexa just rolls her eyes "He's 15, 16 in august" She gives Chris a stern look and Lizzie tries to hold in a giggle. "So you're best friend is a boy and he's older than you but you're just friends". Chris continues asking, Alexa rolls her eyes again before letting out a soft chuckle.