January 26th | "What are you doing?"

January 26th

(TW) alcohol/tension) its gonna be mentioned a few times, but could be a trigger for someone. This chapter is a bit longer than most...

"oh shut up" he said

It was morning when Louis started writing again.

Hi, I am back. did you miss me? of course you didn't, And besides that I'm not going to let anyone read this anyways. that's just embarrassing, especially because its all about Harry. oh well most of it....

I have no idea what the activities are for today...

normally i ask Harry, when i dont know, but he is out playing golf with the one and only Niall. Why am i so indecisive when it comes to planning?  hmm maybe i can call Zayn, or Liam... wait i spoke with Zayn yesterday i think its a good idea to plan a date with Liam. not like a date date but just a nice lunch. it would be good for out bond. if he want to of course.

You know what? i think i want to go have drink at the club tonight. Harry is gone,

Nothing on my mind... its just me. I can ask Liam to go with me, that's a bit less lonely if you ask me. i hate being alone actually and now that Harry is gone for a few days, or a day dont really know. its good to become a little more independent. (with Liam)

When Louis typed that last sentence, he stepped out of his warm and cozy bed with full motivation and a not so busy agenda. He swiftly put on his house slippers and a old shirt that was Harry's, he assumed.

I dont think hes going to wear this shirt soon, and besides that... if he wanted too, he had to put it somewhere else. in a drawer maybe... I think i actually want to grab a lunch with Liam today.

Before i forget i have to-

suddenly the door bell rings

Louis closes his laptop, gets up and runs to the door. He almost trip's over the door mat in the hallway. When he gets to the door to get the door he sees the silhouette of a person he knows all to well. he opens the door with allot of energy and...

"hey mate, what you up too?" the voice says fast and almost hard to catch

Of course its Liam (the one who cant stay alone for 2 seconds) When Niall is not around he always comes for a good cup of warm tea. and today is no difference.

"nothin much Liam, just chillin and making some plans for today. But good your here because i wanted to call you!"

"yea? what is it you wanted to tell me?" Liam asked

"well... i really wanna go to a party tonight! its would be fun." Louis said

"is Zayn coming with?" Liam added

"haven't though ab it too far, but yea i could call him. i mean... he's always in for a good party right?"

"yea call him!"

When Liam enters the hallway he  takes off his shoes. (that was Harry's idea, the whole... no shoes situation) After that he walk to the fridge in one straight line. And of course complains about the minor food there is. He pours the water in the boiler and grabs a tea bag from the wooden box places on the counter. When he pored himself a good cup of hot tea. He then drops his body with a big sigh onto the leather couch NEXT to Louis's favorite spot. Liam know he isn't allowed to sit on Louis spot. Only Harry is allowed.

"What were you doing Lou beer?" Liam asks while he takes a little sip from his way too hot cup of tea.

Louis frowns annoyed (ab the nickname) and then told Liam he was just on his computer doing some work and thinking of some plans he could do. He suddenly remembers he wanted to go on a nice lunch, just to treat his self with some nice food. And of course bring Liam for some fun dynamic. He drops the lunch proposal and Liam answers with a big yes and a giggle.