January 15th | While he was sleeping

January 15th 2011

It was 7 o'clock in the morning when I was woken up by the whistling birds and the snoring next to me. Believe it or not Harry snores pretty loud especially when he gets into his light sleep. But I am not complaining about that, in fact it is sometimes quite sweet. But let me talk about that another time.

What's on the agenda for today? "Hmmm" i say loudly. I have to buy some new plants for the house, and we have a sound check around 4 o'clock. A sound check with the boys of course. Oh wait I haven't introduced myself at all or at least I'm the only one who's probably going to read this but... I'm Louis I'm 19 years old now. I'm a singer in a band called 'One Direction' and I like to play soccer, unfortunately I don't have much time for that anymore. I'm in the band with 4 of my best friends even though at the beginning of all this, I didn't get along with Liam very well. But yesterday i took a walk with him in the park and things are getting better and better between us. The only thing is... he is still a little too serious, ssst dont say that to the other boys. It can ruin some vibes with something like that.

Okay so, back talking ab the Planning... Oh completely forgot I have to buy a birthday gift for Harry, it is always difficult to buy a gift for the boys, but especially Harry, Harry is happy with everything. (Even a good hug) hahaha maybe I'll just give him a hug... yeah no that's nothing... I want to buy him something special. Something that he will look back on in 5 years and remember this moment. I also need to stop writing everything down in such detail, I'm doing all this on my new Laptop I got from Niall for my 19th birthday a month and a half ago. Should I put on some music by the way? why/who do I ask? Hahaha I'm gonna put on some music :) (wait i can use emojis too? thats so cool)

(10 minutes later) Okay I'm back, I also made some tea for me, and for Harry a cup of coffee for when he wakes up. "Sh*t" I now realize, that I put sugar in his... I completely forgot that Harry drinks his coffee black. Oh well I'll just make some new coffee. Because now am i in a writing flow, and otherwise I forget what I was going to say... (yea well, im just too lazy to remember all of this)

I thought of asking Harry to the park and maybe get a sandwich at our favorite place. Orrr we can lay in bed with the TV on until 9am, which is very tempting! I think we will take it easy, because it has been a busy few days lately. Lots of gigs throughout England and there is also a world tour planned. So walking is something we can do everywhere, i think, resting is a good plan for now.

You will probably think... but Harry is from your band, right? And yes he is, he is in my band. But we get along very well. Luckily haha otherwise it would be very difficult for us. Yes Harry and I are currently living together in a place called "Princess Park" it is beautiful here. Very quiet and well secured. Harry and I had decided from the first moment to live together because we got along so well. Lately it has been made more diffecult by the management, but that's the way it is. It's hard because I love Harry more than anyone else. It just hurts having to keep more and more distance. Harry and I were talking about it the other day, we were both talking about our friendship and he suddenly started crying...I didn't know what to do with it, so I started crying too. He started talking about everything the management has said to him. They even threatened to throw him out of the band if he was seen in public with me or made another comment at an interview that might be taken the wrong way.

Okay enough about that now, lets go back to the positive things of this day. So little chilling in the house until 9 and our sound check isnt until 4. What could we do till then? Umm maybe Harry would like to watch a movie, oeee we can also invite the other guys and then play some games.

Maybe Zayn can help me picking up some pretty plants, he is really into that (i think) for the other boys we still have 'Mario Kart' and some weird 'Sonic" games in one of the drawers. I will ask Hazza for some ideas, I mean Harry, sorry I always call him Hazza.

Suddenly the bed moves and a half asleep head reveals himself from behind the white sheets.

"hey Lou, what are you writing?" he says with a low voice

"ow this?" Louis points to the laptop right in front of him "nothing just answering some emails Harry"

After seconds Harry drops his head onto the pillow again and watches Louis with his sleepy eye.

louis continues with the story:
I hope he didn't read that bit, just now, that would be embarrassing. Well I'm going to call Niall and ask if he and the others will join us for some gaming, and besides that im going to pretend im writing some more emails and look at Harry's sleepy eyes for a bit longer, without it being weird...

give you an update when possible:)

bye