Chapter 3

Yuji left you to get dressed and do all you needed to do. After you did that your were going to get something to when you saw the girl with the short brown hair and the guy with white hair and a blindfold on. You tried you best to avoid them but they quickly spotted you and dragged you to a room.

Norbara thoughts

I was walking with gojo because saw him at the outlet I was he was buying food and I thought maybe I could get him to buy me food. I got him to buy me food. HA he fell for my trick. Anyways that was the only reason I was with him or unless we had a meeting or a mission because of course he's my teacher. But anyways as we were walking to a meeting I saw Yuji friend. At that moment we made eye contact. It was like there eyes were trying to say "your not pretty enough like me"  but then they quickly looked away and tried to walk off but of course we needed them so gojo stopped them. I then had to introduce myself it was a waste of my time but.  Then we dragged them to the meeting.

At the meeting
Y/N POV

I don't like how this meeting is going. You thought. Why are they asking me so many questions that I don't have an answer too. Ughhhh I'm so tired it's killing me. Yuji..... Yuji I had whispered over to Yuji who looked really bored and scared at the same time. YUJI... I yell in a loud whispers were only he could hear. He then looked over at me and asked if he wanted to sneak out. Ofc he agreed and we snuck out.

Normally POV

After you and Yuji snuck off you guys thought it would be a good idea to catch up. So y'all went to y'all favorite place. Since you had a rough life when you were little Yuji would always take you to this place in the forest. There was this beautiful open area with a pretty lake. There where flowers and rocks around it. Y'all always sat on this hill under the tree. Ofc you bought a blanket to sit on. You both would just sit there and talk for hours and hours. Even since then Yuji has always taken you there to get your mind off of things. It made you happy that he cared so much. So when y'all got there he asked if you were okay about this whole situation. You were a bit terrified but yet you felt safe. Yuji then said never mind that. He asked you old questions to know if you had changed them or not. Like do you still want to go Hawaii. You changed some things but not that many.
3 HOURS LATER

You and Yuji didn't realize you were out for so long because when you finally looked up the stars where out. You both then just stop talking and admired the stars. You both never really realized how gorgeous the stars were. You both look and started to point out what shoe the stars would make. You saw a cupcake, a flower,  and other things. Yuji saw a leave, a bird, and airplane. Just to be clear Yuji thought y'all were pointing out what was actually in the sky. Without even realizing that you had fallen asleep on Yuji shoulder he carefully tried not to wake you so he Leaned you on the tree trunk and he got the ground as he cleaned the grass of it and wrapped it around you. Then gently picked you up and carefully took you back to his room. Yuji had gently laid you on his bed and quietly tip toed put the room trying not to wake you up.