Chapter 1

The Night It Happened

It was a normal night like always. "Nothing fun or exciting ever happens in my life" you said in your head. It was late and you were walking home from the train station. You had just come from a party at your friends house which was far from we're you lived. Why was that so far couldn't she couldn't have move the party over near we're everyone lived. She's the one who moved from us. Never mind that you thought. When you got to your home the house was dark. Normally your mom was up reading and dad was watching television but no lights were on in your house. When I entered the house I was immediately grabbed and pulled in a small closet near the front door. Your were about to scream when you heard your dads voice saying shh it's just us.

You then asked your parents what was going and they said I think something or someone is in the house. After they said that all of you heard a low growl coming from behind y'all. Then something wrapped around your ankle trying to pull you. Your parents then grabbed the knife they where holding and both smashed it in it's face. The curse let go of your ankle and you and your parents went into the living not knowing anything.

You then saw your parents get grabbed and killed right in your face. The blood of your parents splatter on your face. You were so scared and shocked so shocked that you didn't realize you had released a massive amount of cursed energy. Killing the curse In front of you.
After that everything went black.