Can i have your number?

5 "4" size 6 in jeans, 145 pounds.  

Medium length brown hair, big brown eyes, long eyelashes, two dimples, and some freckles.

I've never been much of a model look alike but I've been told I'm pretty and have great boobs. I've always felt self conscious about my looks, height, and weight.

The way the man with the blue eyes and brown hair was looking at me made me feel much more. Maybe it was my boobs or my ass the two things guys have always gone after when it comes to me, but I had a feeling it was much more.

I snapped out of my thinking and rolled my eyes. He's a celebrity he thinks he can get whatever he wants well he's wrong I thought angrily looking at the way a cocky smile lit up his face.

I walked past them and went into my office where as an assistant I checked people in and out and helped out as well. The guy with the green eyes and curly brown hair was walking towards the sign in sheet which was in front of my desk.

He smiled at me and said " Hello I'm Harry from One Direction and I'd like to sign us in." I smiled back because our policy was to always smile at our guests and pointed to the sheet and explained " Just sign all of your names here, you can take it with you and bring it back. When Mr. Wolf is ready to meet with you I'll call your names."

Harry smiled and took the clipboard with him. I continued with checking all of Mr. Wolf's emails and answering them as requested. I could feel a pair of eyes looking at me, I knew it was the blue eyed guy so I didn't look up from the computer.

I heard footsteps walking up to my desk and expected to see Harry turning in the clipboard but instead saw the blue eyed man. He smiled lust in his eyes and said, " Here's the clipboard Ms. - he looked at my name tag- Sandoval." His voice sounded so husky and aroused. I shifted uncomfortably in my chair due to his intense stare. " My names Louis you've probably heard of me," he smiled like the cocky bastard he sounded like. I put on a sweetly sick smile and answered," Yes I've heard of you I'm Mary I'm the assistant of Mr. Wolf take a seat I'll call your names when he's ready." He looked surprised that I didn't flirt back with him.

I looked back at my computer completely ignoring him and continuing with checking the emails. I could feel he hadn't left yet and looked up at him. " Can I have your number?" He asked quickly.

My eyes widened. Why would he want my number he surely has plenty of girls after him.

" Umm I'm sorry it's against our policy to mix business with outside relationships" I said. Not that I would give him my number as you can all see this is why I did not want to meet with one direction. Celebrities like them think they own the world just because they have money.

He just smirked and walked away but I could've sworn I'd heard a we'll see about that. I heard someone shout Mary and immediately I went to the boss' office.

" Yes Mr.Wolf?" I asked.

" Will you please send in the boys so we can talk about them helping out?" He asked.

Mr. Wolf was not the type of man you would want to mess with. He was bigger than 6 feet and he was a big black rich man.

I nodded and went to my desk thought the little window I called out " Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan please pass."

I watched as all the boys stood up and walked through the door. The one named louis seemed to hesitate before going though the door.

For the next 3 hours I sat checking Mr.Wolf's continuous emails. My shift was from 8:45 a.m to 3:45 p.m.

It was 11:50 now and my lunch break was at 12:00. I started gathering all my belonging to go to lunch. I knew the boys would be out because it was also Mr.Wolf's lunch now too.