Louis Tomlinson fan fiction

January 5, 2015

Louis sighed. He had just turned 23 last month on December. 23 years without his mate. It seemed like such a long time for him.

Louis was tired of sleeping around already ever since his last girlfriend Eleanor he hadn't met anyone to interest him enough to date. Sure he had one night stands well actually many one night stands. The truth was he hadn't slept with anyone since his birthday hoping to find his mate.

As soon as one month passed and he didn't find his mate he was going to go back to sleeping around he thought. Sure he had once years ago told a magazine that he would never sleep around but that was over 2 years ago.

Now he had no hope in finding his mate at all. Usually werewolves that come from alpha lines such as him find their mates around the ages 18-21.

Harry saw that his friend Louis was starting to think of his future mate once again and tried to cheer him up. " Cheer up mate you'll find her.... Or maybe yours got hit by a bus" he said.

Louis growled at him to shut his mouth. His heart ached to think that his mate must've died.

All five boys sat in the lounge of Wolf Records. They had been asked to meet with a new band to help encourage them into signing a deal with Wolf Records. Niall was sitting down complaining about being hungry once again. " Liam I'm hungry when are we leaving?" Liam sighed irritated by Niall. " Niall we just ate an hour ago." He yelled

" I know but that was just a treat for the way to here I thought we were gonna buy food here." He wined irritably.

While Zayn just sat there quietly too thinking also of when he would find his mate. Although he wasn't as old as Louis he still worried whether he would find his mate.

Harry showed no worries of bothering to find his mate though. He loved the single life and didn't think he'd be ready to settle down for one girl. He loved that girls wanted him that they wanted to sleep with him. Of course he took advantage of that little fact.

Niall hasn't shown any signs of looking for his mate yet although he was as old as Zayn too. All he seemed to care about was his career and food.

Liam also wanted his mate but he thought that when the time was right she would appear he didn't worry about not finding her. He still had time to find her.

-----------------

Another day of work I thought as I groaned getting out of bed. I walked towards the restroom to wash my teeth and face. Ugh why do girls in movies always look beautiful when they wake up and then there's me I thought washing my shiny face.

The boss had warned me that the oh so famous one direction was coming by the studio today. Oh the joy of having to see those selfish guys. One direction is just not my cup of tea in the morning. Living in California it was kind of odd to hear that the British cuties were stopping by at Los Angeles, CA. Wait I thought cuties? Hmm where did that come from...

Whatever I thought. I changed into a pair of American eagle skinny jeans and a cute also American eagle sweater. It wasn't exactly cold in Los Angeles but for me it was cold everyday.

As I just ate a piece of toast quickly since I was already running late I grabbed my iPhone and car keys quickly.

Being 20 going to college and having a job was exhausting for me who was always a mommy and daddy's girl. Of course my parents were divorced but they still pampered me with gifts and love not that I was ever rich.

I walked towards my Volkswagen Jetta which was a 2013. My daddy had bought it for me when I was 18 two years ago when I graduated from high school during the summer.

It was hard to be away from home that was in Stratford Texas a small little town where everyone knew everyone's business. Of course I don't miss the nosy neighbors at all but it was just better to get away after what happened with Justyn........

No no no I thought no more thinking about the past I have to move forward. I turned the car on and finally started driving toward Wolf Records. I sighed thinking about meeting one direction. What girl wouldn't die to meet these 5 boys. Well I certainly wouldn't I thought letting out a snort.

As I finally got to the parking lot for workers I parked my car where I always did the second to last parking on the right side of the front row. I collected my purse and phone and made sure to lock the doors. You never know in Los Angeles what kind of people are roaming around.

I walked towards the entrance door admiring my black toms in the door which worked as a mirror. As I opened the door I smelt the most delicious smell ever. It smelled like man if that makes sense at all. The weird thing was the only people in the lounge was the 5 boys I'd been dreading to meet since I woke up.

The even weirder thing was that the one with brown hair and blue eyes was looking at me like I was the last coca cola in the desert.......

------------

Comment and vote !!