27- I Saved you?

After managing to make my way back into the town of Storybrooke, i stop still as i see Peter standing in front of Emma, Mary Margret, Charming, Regina, Bell and Henry, not forgetting Hook.

"Peter?!" I shout as i see him put a freezing spell over the others.

"Kirra" He says as i run up to him and i wrap my arms around him as he hugs me.

I smile as he kisses my cheek

"I missed you as you" I say and he laughs, a smile lighting up his face.

Suddenly, i feel myself getting propelled away from him and i look around, confused as i fall to the floor.

I look up and i see Gold, Rumpelstiltskin, holding his hand up, making his magic, push me further away.

Peter turns to him, furious

"Well, look who's come to ruin the reunion" He says

"There will be no reunion today, today you die" Gold says

"Something tells me that i don't" Peter says as he lifts up his wrists, that are not covered with the magic-preventing cuffs.

I look past him, still under Golds spell, and i see Gold wearing them

"Well, unfortunately for you... i have a secret weapon" Runple says as he lifts his arm up and his shadow appears holding his dagger.

I watch as he plunges it towards Peter and i cry out

"NOOO!" I shout so loud that it hurts, but i don't care about the pain. He can't kill Peter, he's the only person i have left.

Without knowing what's happening i struggle against the spell and i manage to lift my arms up, shooting all my anger out in a blast of flames that strike at Gold, knocking him to the floor.

The power, after making him loose focus on the spell on me, continues to roar at him stronger.

I get up, off the floor, and i continue to point my arms at him.

Suddenly, i feel Peters hand touch my shoulder and i stop, coming to my senses.

"It's ok" He says, softly "He's dead"

I stand there in shock and anger as i look at Golds dead body.

I watch as Peter unfreezes the others and they ignore us, running to his side and Peter is quick to teleport us out of Storybrooke, before they turn their anger onto us.

__________

5 years later:

After waking up, i get dressed and i walk outside of our tree trunk room.

I see some of the lost boys playing with knives and i shout

"Be careful, i told you about what happened to Felix, didn't i?" I say and they turn to me and nod "Remember that he lost a finger playing that game" I say as i walk further into the forest of Neverland.

I swat some plants out of my way, as i walk into the middle of the meadow and i see a group of young girls playing with toys.

I smile as one runs up to me and drags me to play with them.

"Peters here!" One of the other's shout and i look up to see Peter walking towards me.

I smile as he sits by me and we watch them play their games.

"Thank you" i say to him

"For what?" He asks

"For allowing lost girls onto the island, for loving me, for letting me mourn over Felix for.... for being the only person who cared about me" I say and he smiles

"I am pretty great, aren't i?" He says and i bump his shoulder with mine

"Yeah, yeah, don't let it get to your head"

__________________________________

The End

__________________________________

Deep in a group of trees, surrounded by over grown weeds and plants, a well bubbles as the contents of it begin to spill over the edge after 5 years of being left.

As the black liquid moves down the hill, it burns everything in it's path, making every plant nearby die and, as an unlucky rabbit found out, killing every animal in it's path.

As the substance flows at a quick pace down the hill, it reaches a road with a chalk line drawn across it.

StoryBrooke.

It doesn't stop there and it flows into the town as a dark black smoke files after it, killing trees and choking wildlife.

Some of the villagers spot the smoke and start running away from it, as they do, others join, and soon enough the whole towns running away.

Standing in the middle of the road Emma, Mary, Charming and Regina stand, watching the chaos unfold

"What is it?" Emma asks

"I'm not sure" Regina says "But I've got a feeling that someone who's name starts with a P has something to do with it"

_____________________

Hi guys, that is the end of this book, I am thinking about doing a sequal so check out my new ig account to get updates!

https://www.instagram.com/emilys_chapters/

Or emilys_chapters