16- Neverland rules

The next day, i watch as Henry sward fights with another one of the lost boys.

I look up as i feel Peters presence.

"Not bad" He says to them as they turn to him "But wouldn't it be better if you had a real sword?"

Henry looks down at the stick he is holding and Peter whispers in his ear

"Believe that you are holding a sword and you will be... this is Neverland remember"

I watch as Henry looks down again and sees the shinny metal sword now in his hand and he looks at it in amazement.

"Fancy a duel?" I ask as i hop down from sitting in a tree and Henry turns to me.

"I don't want to hurt you" He says

"Trust me, you won't" I say as i go into the on-guard position and i tuck one arm behind my back as i jerk my sword towards him and he jumps back.

We fight for a minute and Henry starts to loosen up and get the hang of it and he goes to slash my face but i place my sword up, stopping him and i step back.

"Well done, if i was anyone else, you would have got a few good hits in" I tell him and he smiles as Peter comes up to him and taps his back, walking away with him as i put my sword away.

__________

The next day, i walk through the forest and i feel Peter talking to someone, someone familia.

I sigh, why doesn't he ever let me know when he's going to make deals with my Dad.

I run threw the forest, until i stand by the edge of a cliff, looking over a swift drop, i wait for them.

"Don't pull him up yet" Peter says from behind me as we both look at my Father.

He stops what he's about to do, throw the rope down to help Charming up, so they will be able to find a cure for his dream shade infected soul.

Dad turns around and looks at Peter. before he looks at me and does a double take

"What do you want?" Dad asks Peter as he looks at me

"I want to offer you a deal.... work for me" Peter says

"And why would i do that?" Dad asks

"Because we guard the way of the island" I say and i use the power that Peter gave me to appear in front of Dads face "Your only way out"

"Still not interested"

"Well, i guess that you won't be wanting to escape here with Emma" I say to him as i turn to walk away

"Emma won't leave her son" Dad says

"She did it once before and besides... i see the budding, sickening romance that's appearing between you two" I say as i turn my back on him

"Kirra-"

"No!" I shout as i turn to face him again, besides Peter "You sick, cheating Bastard, Mum would be sick if she saw you now, going off with the first girl that you see after her death"

"It's not like-"

"Whatever it's like, i don't care, it's a one time offer, do you accept or not?" I ask, angry

He thinks about it for a moment before he looks up

"What do you want me to do?" He asks

"Always knew you would only think about yourself and Emma" I say a si laugh

"I want you to do my handy work.. be my inside guy. But i need you to do something to tell me that you are really sure about this offer" Peter says

"What?2 Dad asks and i answer, quickly

"Kill Charming before the dream shade does... kill Emma's Father" I say as i look at him, blank faced.