04- Let's Play

I feel myself being thrown onto something as the bag gets removed from my head.

I look around and it takes a minute for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Good to know that your finally awake" I hear someone say as they walk around behind me.

I stay silent.

"Cat got your tongue has it Jones?"

"I'm not a Jones" I say as i look forward.

"Good, because you wouldn't last two minutes here if you were" The voice says, closer to my ear this time.

"Where is Baelfire?" I ask.

"Having fun" The voice says as it moves away from my ear again.

"Considering he just got kidnapped i would think that was unlikely."

"Who said he got kidnapped? He just got a free lift off your Dads boat" The voice says as a boy walks in front of me, inside the room that we are in.

"Pan, i suggest that you stop playing your games and let me go" I say growling.

"Well, aren't you feisty?" He says laughing.

"Trust me, there is more where that came from" I say as i glare at him.

He looks at me for a moment, before he says

"Untie her"

I watch as some people come and cut my wrists free.

I shake them as i crack my fingers.

They cut my legs free and i stand up from the chair that i was tied too.

"Not so fast..." Pan says as he gets his boys to stand in a circle around me.

I sigh "Of cause there is a catch.. What do you want Pan?" I ask him

I watch as he walks around the outside of the circle.

"I want to play a game... You're free, for as long as it takes for you to get caught"

"You have an advantage" I say "You know where everyone is... you know who leaves and who enters. There is no way i can win" I say as i watch him raise his eyebrows.

"My reputation proceeds me" He says. "I will let you get a head start, you have a day to hide.. If you find your guy, before i get to you, you are both free... times a ticking!"

I'm quick to run off after the lost boys open the circle.

"Boy's, we have a new game to win... Let's play"