8: GUILT

Phana was shocked from what was happening in front of him. First Beam out of nowhere came in front of him and begging Forth to help his son. He watched as Forth argued with Beam to live with them here. He figured out what all this about but he didn't wanted what his mind was telling him to be true. He don't wanted to know that the child whom they called names was Forth's son. He don't want Beam to be innocent. He won't be able to forgive himself if Beam was innocent. He looked at the retreating figure of Beam. Still he didn't want to believe what he was seeing. He looked at Forth who was still standing there watching Beam to head back with his tear stained state. He grab Forth's hand rather harshly and drag him inside their apartment and shove him on the sofa harshly. He was angry at Forth because he was seeing guilt in his eyes. Those eyes should be filled with anger towards Beam, not with Guilt. It was scaring the shit out of him seeing that state of Forth, which was screaming whatever he was thinking was right. But he still don't want to believe that.

Phana: WHAT IS THIS GOING ON FORTH, TELL ME FROM THE START. IT SCARING ME TO SEE GUILTY EXPRESSION ON YOUR FACE.

Phana yelled on the face of Forth, startling everyone in the room. No one dare to say anything. They knew Beam was sensitive topic to Phana. In four years, no one dare to speak Beam's name in front of Phana. Kit came forward as his stand in between Phana and Forth. And told everyone to settle around the sofa, including Phana to listen whatever explanation Forth will give.

Forth was scared of their reactions. He knew what he was going to tell them will break most of them, especially Phana. Because of that scheme Phana was the one who declared his living brother dead for himself. He was worried of how Phana will take all this. But still he has to tell them. He knew once knowing the truth it will hurt them like hell, but still they have to face the truth, no matter how hard it is. He looked round the room, their eyes were still on him, wanting his explanation. Lam who was beside him, was comforting him time to time. Forth took a deep breath and begin to speak.

Forth: F-four days ago when me and Tae were ....................................

....................................................... After that I wake up here. You know what happened afterward.

Forth stopped at that while wiping his tears. He was ashamed and scared. He didn't look up, he didn't want to see their reaction. There was pin drop silence for the moment.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." Phana screamed as he smash the nearby vase on the wall. He was crying really hard, smashing everything while being angry on himself. Lam immediately shield Forth behind him, he was afraid Phana would hurt Forth out of anger. Kit went forward to stop him, but before he could get any closer to him Phana's body drop on floor cold.

.............................................................................................................................................................

It's been three hours since Forth told them everything. It was shocking to all of them. Phana went out somewhere with anger, park went after him, not wanting to leave emotionally unstable Phana alone. While Wayo had locked himself in their small dance studio that they have in their apartment, dancing crazily. Now Kit, Lam and Forth were sitting in their living room. Forth has already arranged an appointment of his son two days after with top doctors in Thailand. He didn't wanted to delay his treatment further than this.

Kit: you really have no idea? Who could have fake that DNA test? Not even a single person.

Kit asked Forth. He was thinking for hours of who could have done that but still no one came to his mind.

Kit: Don't get me wrong. But could it be your parents or someone from your past?

FORTH: No. I know Mother didn't like Beam but she won't do something like that. You know she believed in that bloodline thing seriously. If she knew it was Jaturapoom blood, she will cherish him more than anything. And about father, I didn't think father had any problem with Beam. He happily accept Beam in their first meeting. And I was never in relationship in past, so there is no way its someone from my past.

Forth explain to Kit. He desperately wanted to find that bastard and turn his life into living hell. Just once, he know who it was then he will show that person the wrath of him. He will torture him and make him suffer thousand time than he had cause Beam and his son to suffer.

Kit: okay then. I will hire a private investigator for this.

Forth: thank you phi. Let's go Lam we don't have that much time.

Kit: For what?

Forth: I have a kid's room to decorate kit and get ready everything for Beam and his son's arrival. I told Beam, I will pick them up tomorrow morning.

Forth replied hurriedly and dashed out with Lam. He wanted to see his son badly. He wondered how he looked. He remembered Beam telling him four years before that he looked just like him. did he really look like me?