Anniversary Time - Ziall

Heres my first Ziall!! and lets just say omg Ziall is precious!! So this came from a prompt by amaZaynTMH18. I hope its what you were thinking of! i did change it a bit but nothing major! hope you enjoy it! let me know xoxo

Anniversary Time - Ziall

"Can you believe we've been dating for two years, babe!" Niall says excitedly at me through the phone.

"No, I can't. It's been the best two years of my life," I sigh.

"I agree, until now. I can't believe we can't even see each other for our two year anniversary tomorrow!" Niall whines.

"I know, babe, but we'll see each other soon and we can celebrate then," I tell him.

"I guess so ya," he says sadly.

"What are you doing right now?" he asks changing the subject.

"Just reading a magazine," I say and he laughs.

"What magazine?" he chuckles. I flip over the magazine and glance at the cover, 'Sky Mall'. I guess I can't really say that.

"Um People," I lie.

"Oh, all right then Zee, have nothing better to do then read a chick magazine?" he jokes. I look around the airplane and glance at all the people sleeping.

"Um no not really," I grin.

"Where are you anyways?" he asks.

"Um I'm getting my hair done," I lie again.

"Really? Isn't it a little late to be at the hairdressers? It's 8 at night Zee," he points out.

"Ya I know, but it was an emergency so the stylist took me in," I ramble.

"That's nice, don't change it too much it looks sexy the way it is," he says. I laugh at him and smile.

"I won't Ni, but I have to go now. I'll call you when I'm done. I love you," I say.

"I love you too Zayn," Niall sighs and hangs up the phone.

"Hello passengers our scheduled flight time is on course, we should be landing in Ireland in 2 hours!" a flight attendants voice rings through the speakers. I lay my head down on the seat and close my eyes.

"Hello again passengers! This is your pilot speaking. We have landed in Ireland! When the plane comes to a complete stop and the seatbelt signs turn off you will be able to move freely around the cabin to gather your belongings. Thank you for choosing us on your trip from Bradford to Ireland! Have a safe trip!" the speakers ring as I open my eyes. I glance out the window and see the plane stopping slowly. I tap my foot impatiently and stare at the seatbelt sign. Soon enough it turns off and I jump from my seat. I grab my single backpack from under my seat and weave through the people to get to the doors. I enter the terminal and head to baggage claim. I glance at my watch and see the time, 10:25. I wait beside the luggage carousal searching for my bag. It turns and turns but my bag isn't there. People grab their bags and leave until it’s just me and a few other people. My watch now says, 10:48. Time is ticking away and my impatience grows more and more with the passing minutes. Finally a man with a buggy full of luggage walks towards us.

"These bags were put on the wrong carousal, sorry for the inconvenience," he says strolling up to me. My bag is lying right on top and I snatch it up. I sprint away from the man and towards the exit, backpack over my shoulder and duffel bag dragging behind me. I look around frantically for a cab. I see a taxi sign hanging towards the end of a row of shuttles. I reach the sign and a man is standing beneath it.

"Hi I need a taxi!" I announce.

"I'm afraid you just missed one, but they run about every 15 minutes or so," he glances at his watch and I glance at mine, 11:02. I let out a long sigh.