the beginning

RINGGGG . RINGGGG . RINNNGGG . I force my eyes open . I cant see . Everything is a blur . "my glasses" i thought . I cant see anything without my glasses. RINNGGGG . RINNGGG . RINNGGG . The sound pierced my ears as if someone was scratching a chalk board . I rolled over to my side , hearing every bone in my body snap crackle and pop. I slide on my glasses and turn off my alarm . As everything gets unblurry i realize. That isn't my 7am alarm. it was my 9am alarm . Late again . This was a reoccurring thing for me don't worry . This isn't a normal ass monologue either . Not some lame ass bullshit ass story where everyone hugs and kisses and boom happy ending . I've seen better acting in pornhub videos then those movies . It really over plays the thoughts on highschool. All happy and dancing and the "ugly" girl falls in love . no . Oh by the way my names Nathaniel. I know i know , what the fuck type of name is that . My dad asked my mom the same thing when she was getting her back blown out . But i guess we all make mistakes right . My dads mistake was not pulling out in the taco bell parking lot 17 years ago. Enough of my story . Your making me late for school. Anyways like i was saying this is not a new thing for me so, i throw my covers off my bed . Frantically throw my dead Chromebook in my bag and slowly walk downstairs to greet my mom with her lifeless face glaring back at me. "You know what time it is don't you?" She chuckled that kind of chuckle where it's a sign to run the fuck outta the house before you get your ass beat . "Yep i'm aware" as i sped up my pace and walked out the door careful not to slam it behind me . The last thing i want is another problem between us . I could tell she was disappointed in me . I could feel it rushing through her veins . It was cold outside . I felt the breeze flowing through my white cotton tee shirt . How the fuck is it June and 30 degrees still? i lived around the corner from my school. As much as i loved learning i lost interest with every subject. The older i got , the worse the teachers , the less i cared . That's how everything goes . I pull a little baggie out of my jean pocket . It was tightly tied at the top . $20 wasted on a little fun that didn't get rid of any of my problems . I pull out my pipe and lit it up. Warm dark smoke filled my freshly woken lungs . I exhale , i feel like a weight has lifted off my shoulder. I know 20 minutes later the weight will fall back on top of my head like a bolder . "At least i can push off my problems" i say in my head . i quickly dump the bowl out . Spray myself with an unhealthy amount of axe cologne & walk up to the front of the school.