Chapter Three

At the azur lane base the siren ships and planes started attacking the base.

Prince of wales: the sirens intercept them; this is not a drill.

Shipgirls: understood.

Prince of wales: the sirens now what terrible terrible timing.

On the battlefield Cleveland was running to her ship.

Cleveland: Cleveland knight of the sea entering into battle.

Cleveland: we were developed as the ultimate weapon powerful enough to take you sirens down we got the ability of the strongest and bitted in our bodies in other words it's over.

Cleveland and other ships took down the siren jets.

Javelin: javelin full power.

Laffey: conditions green.

Both javelin and Laffey took down the last of the siren jets.

When they thought they won until Sakura petal appeared.

?: it's true we were created by humanity to fight against the sirens but unfortunately a difference in our belief split the four major camps into two separate fractions.

?: The first faction believed in only powers created by humankind, eagle union and royal navy fight on this side.

?: as for the second faction.

Sakura pental revealed an emblem.

Cleveland: I know that emblem.

?: Their group uses siren technology to defeat the sirens they are the iron blood and there's us the great Sakura empire.

The two aircraft carriers launch planes. Akagi: first carrier division akagi.

Kaga: first carrier division kaga.

Both: behold and tremble.

The eagle union and the royal navy shipgirls were fighting akagi and kaga planes.

Javelin: there's no end to them.

Laffey: this could be trouble.

Some other planes appeared and took down akagi and kaga planes.

Cleveland: intercepted.

Cleveland looks to see unicorn launching her planes.

Unicorn: stop bullying my friends right now. Unicorn rode U-chan and started launching more planes.

Kaga: she appears to be a carrier at that size, she not much of a meal but then pray is pray.

Kaga took out her mask and it caught on fire her carrier starter to glow and it turned into a nine tail beast.

Kaga: sweet angel come here.