Chapter two

One day at a base called Azur lane lots of shipgirls were there getting along.

Out at sea an Aircraft Carrier known as the USS Enterprise being escorted by four F-16.

Vestal: all ready to depart the jets will lead you to base this could be a major battle please be careful

Enterprise looks at a mental cube.

?: the one thing that we must learn from history.

Enterprise: war never changes no matter the era.

At Azur lane base was so peaceful.

Eagle union Cleveland was walking and talking to the royal navy prince of Wales.

Cleveland: wow it's gotten really exciting around here.

Prince of Wales: forces from both the eagle union and royal navy are gathering at this base; it's only going to get bruiser from here on.

Cleveland: I bet you can't guest who else is coming from my side your hint is they're our greatest warriors with the most battle stars ever received.

Prince of Wales: ah you mean the famous grey ghost and hybrid the main forces of the Royal Navy are also arriving soon this base will surely become the central to all our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: is it true that you have developed feelings for hybrid?

Prince of Wales (blush): well he did save me and Hood from iron blood Bismarck and Prinz Eugen he also sent me and others letters but I don't need to answer that.

Cleveland: well then we'd better greet them properly can't keep them waiting let's go come on hurry.

Prince of Wales: don't rush me.

A royal navy ship dock a woman in a white dress looking at the base.