𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Natalia POV

          I look around to find something that would tell me where this house is located in New York City, but all I could see are trees. I try not to feel scared, nevertheless I feel my stomach going into knots as we step into the enormous house. the first thing I see are two stair cases going upstairs with a big glass chandelier in the middle. I only see a couple of maids cleaning windows, carpets, and the furniture.One maid looks up from cleaning the couch and makes eye contact with me. You could see the sadness in her eyes for me. This is probably not the first time she's seen girls coming in to the house and never come out of it alive.

As I try to look around more, Romeo grabs my arm and pulls me up one of the flight of stairs.

"Ouch!! You don't have to grab my arm so hard!"

We pass a dozen or so rooms before Romeo stops. He opens a big door at the end of the hallway and he drags me in.

He let go of my arm and starts walking away." stay here!" Romeo says over his shoulder before He slams the bedroom door.

————————————————————-

As the hours go by, I work up the courage to look around the dark bedroom.

In the middle of the room is a king size bed with black sheets and gray blankets. There is one door on the left side of the room and one door in the right. I decide to start on the right. I open the door and my mouth Falls open. I walk into a huge bathroom.

 I walk into a huge bathroom

As I was admiring the gorgeous bathroom, I  almost forgot that I got kidnapped and flown across the country

After I was done looking at the bathroom, I Made my way to the other door in the bedroom. I open the dark gray glass door and step into the closet.

I look around and noticed that half of the closet is women's clothing and the other is men's

Why am I in a room that a couple lives in?
What if they want to have a threesome!?! And they can't find a willing person!?

Im going to lose my virginity to two people at the same time!!!

Ok, Natalia. U need to put your head on straight and think of a way out.

Matteo POV
(Back to when Matteo drives in)

      I drive in to my garage and park my Porsche right next to my navy blue Koenigsegg Regera. As I step out of my car, one of my men walks up to me.

"Hey Boss, the little Bitch you requested is here." He looks out of the garbage at Romeo and Natalia.

I can tell that Natalia is trying not to make eye contact but, I finally got her.

Her eyes are like dark chocolate as well as her hair and her freckles that are all over her face. She breaks eye contact with me and she looks straight to her feet. I don't like to think that I have a weakness but, if anyone hurts her. I would put my own life on the line.

I brake out of my trance and look back at Steve.
"Ok, just put her in my room. I'll deal with her later."

He messages Romeo and relayed the message.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I'm so sorry, I've been so busy this last couple months😬

I'm so sorry for the short chapter too!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!

Any feedback would be fantastic.