𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Matteo POV

"Come cazzo è successo il Todorov a prendere la spedizione di cocaina?" (How the living fuck did the Todorov get my shipment of cocaine!)
I slam my hand down on my desk as I look up to Enzo.

Enzo " We are still trying to figure that out Sir"

I've been the leader of the Gambino mafia for 9 years, every sense Fedor Todorov shot my father. The Todorov mafia is now in the hands of Fedors two sons, Viktor and Anton. They have been nothing but trouble for my family.

"Enzo, you better get this figured out in the next 24 hours or I'll have to put another body on my list!" I say as I rub my hands together

As Enzo is walking out of my office, Romeo walks in.

"Romeo, you better have some good news or so help me!!" With anger in my voice

"Y-Yes b-boss, I do"

"Ok, what is it about?"
I'm about to kill all my men if they don't just get to the fucking point!

"It's about Natalia. She's going to a party tomorrow and that would be a great time to pick her up."

Natalia is every thing I've ever wanted. She's innocent, independent, and breathtakingly gorgeous. I've had one of my guys always checking on her for a couple of years now so I knew what was happening in her life. She turned 18 last April so I've been trying to figure out a good time to bring her to New York to meet me. But there is a slight problem, she's Viktor and Antons little sister.

"Ok, pick her up. If you hurt her in the process, you won't see another day" with a warning tone

I stand up from my desk and grab some papers and my laptop.

————————————————————-
Natalia POV
The day of the party

I turn over in my bed and reluctantly open my eyes. I see that Erika is still sleeping so I carefully slip out of my bed to not wake her. Quietly I make my way to my bathroom and close the door. I check my phone and there's a message from my brother

Anton: you need to not go to the party tonight. It's for your safety

Me: okay, but why?

I get these message from my brothers every so often. I now that my brothers job is dangerous but they never tell me exactly what they do?

Anton: Viktor and I will tell you later. Just promise not to go to the party?!

They never tell me later.

Me: I promise!

As I get done putting my clothes on, Erika wakes up.