𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Matteo POV
I walk upstairs from the gym to take a shower and as I step into my bedroom, I get a message on my phone.

Steve: The package is Secure. The plane will land in New York in four hours.

My princess is finally coming home. I know it's not going to be easy for her to adjust to my life still, but one day she will be my Queen.

I get undressed, turn the shower on and step in. I can feel all the muscles in my body relax under the hot water and finally have a clear mind. After I get done talking a shower, I walk in to my room with a toll wrapped around my waist. I get dress and head down to the mane floor. Before I could make it down stairs, Enzo runs up to me.

Enzo " Boss, there is a situation at the warehouse!"

"What happened Enzo?!" With a stern tone

"You better just go and see."

I Exhale "Ok, bring my car around"
Enzo runs down the stairs and outside.

Before I could take another step I hear a loud nose, like glass braking in the kitchen.

I'm trying to have a couple hours of peace before Natalia comes, but no, I can't even have 10 fucking minutes to my fucking self!!

I walk in to the kitchen to see my mother (Francesca) cleaning up a broken glass off the floor.

I rush over and take the glass out of her hands and help her up from the kitchen floor

"Mother you don't have to do that! I have mades for a reason."

"Oh Matteo, stop treating me like I'm old. I can clean up my own messes."

"Mom, you are old?!Your....." my mom cuts me off with drawing her gun and points it to my groin.

"Matteo Boselli Gambino, if you ever say my age out loud, I will destroy your ability to have a son to carry-on are last name and no woman will ever stay with you!!"

"Okay, okay, I will never do it again" I say as I put my hands up in surrender.

I know from past experiences.

I have two older sisters, Carlotta the oldest and Isabella. When we were younger, Carlotta tried to sneak out of the house one time and are mother grabbed her gun and shot Carlotta in the leg. After that, we never tried to sneak out.

—————————————————————-

I step out of my car at the warehouse and throw my keys to one of my men to park it.

I put my hand on the scanner and get my cornea scanned to open the door

I put my hand on the scanner and get my cornea scanned to open the door. I go through the door to be greeted by one of my men, Tyler.

"Good evening Boss, the problem is in room 23." He leads me to the room

As we pass other rooms you could see, men working on vehicles, women in tiny dresses working on packaging drugs, and people working out. We make it to the room and before I enter it, I look at my watch. Natalia is going to be at the house in one hour, so this shit better not take to long!

When I open the door, I can smell burning flesh, decaying body's, and who knows what else. I tern on the dim light and see a man hung up with his wrists in chains.

I look at Tyler "Why am I here Tyler?"

Tyler "he's the one that tried to put a tracker on your car when you were out last night. His name is Robert"

"thank you, you can leave" I walk over to the man and roll up my sleeves.

"Do you know why you're here?" I look around the room for a wooden bat, I grab the one on the fare side of the room and walk back in front of the man.

"I will never fucking taking to you!" With a smirk.

Ok, he is going to take the road less traveled
on.

"Ok, we could do this the easy way or the hard way? You could tell me who you work for or I'll hunt down all of your family and kill them!"

"Go to fucking hell!!" He lifts up his head and spits in my face.

"Where do you think I came from?" I lift up the bat and swung it into his face.

the bat makes contact with his face and You can hear his check bone crack. I grab my phone from my back pocket And walk back to the guy. I grab his bloody face with my hands to show him a live video of his wife reading a book in their bed.

"Your wife is vary Beautiful, she would be perfect to entertain all of my men." With a chuckle

I would never actually take her. I don't like involving people that have nothing to do with the situation.

He looks up with pleading eyes"Please don't, she has nothing to do with this!"

"Then tell me who you work for!" I'm frustrated now because I want to be at the house before Natalia and I still need to take another shower.

"I can't, please don't hurt my wife!"

"I have places to be so if you're not goingto tell me what I want to hear, this Conversation is over!"

I punch him in the face with my left fist and another with my right. He spits out blood after he stopped swinging with the force of my punches. I take out my gun and shot his left kneecap, you can hear him trying not to scream in pain.

"Please stop!" Throw clenched teeth

After an hour and a half of using him as my own personal punching bag, I hear a knock at the door. I run my hand through my hair and open the door.

Tyler " Boss, the package arrived at the house."

"Tell Romeo to put it in the room next to mine."  Tyler starts walks away

"Tyler bring my car a round. I'm done with this guy."

I close the door and walk back to the half  conscious man hanging from the ceiling. I grab his face forcefully and I can see him shat his eyes in pain.

"I'm going to give you one more shot to tell me who you work for."

I stood there for a few minutes but he never said a word. I walk back a few steps and took my gun out and shot him in the head.

I would never tell anyone, but kill someone never gets easier even if you're the most feared mafia leader in the world.

I step out of room 23 and walk down the lang hallway. I get to the door that leads to outside and I scan my hand. I hear a beep and the door opens. I walk outside and feel a nice cold breeze. One of my men hands me my keys and walks inside. I jump in to my car all sweetie and hands covered in blood.

Im finally going to see my princess

I start my car and head home.