6. 𝐺ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦

"can we talk?"~

11:37am
Friday, Herbology.

It had been exactly five days since your first day at school, and the long week was finally nearing its end.

You would say you were excited, if it weren't for the anxiety that had been bubbling up in your stomach ever since Monday's potions class.

And, it wasn't Malfoy who was causing this feeling, Surprisingly.

It was Harry.

You had expected him to talk to you by now, a simple, "Hi.", At least?

But he hasn't said a single word.

You would've thought that him, being your brother and all, meant he would've asked you how your first day was, what friends you've made, what your favorite classes were so far, how you felt about being a Slytherin, stuff like that.

And at first you thought that maybe he was mad because of your house,

-

"I don't know, what if he's mad because i'm a Slytherin?" You only half joked, leaning against your headboard.

Pansy looked up from her potions book she had her nose buried in for the last hour, eyebrows furrowed, "I really hope not! I mean it's not like you could've helped it, it's literally who you are." She chuckled, "Then again he's a thirteen year old boy so don't count on him being mature."

"Yeah him being 'mature' wasn't even a thought."

-

Then you thought it was because of the whole Malfoy thing,

and you still think that.

That was the only thing that made any sort of sense,

Then again you knew your brother wasn't that dense,

Hopefully.

And besides, it was obvious that you two weren't friends.

Right?

"Ok, Class dismissed. Make sure to get chapter three and four completed before next weeks lesson." Mrs. Sprout announced as kids practically sprinted out of the classroom door, making they're way to lunch.

You and Pansy being apart of those kids.

"Is she seriously assigning work over the weekend?" Pansy pouted, holding her book snug to her chest.

"I guess so.." You sighed, turning the corner to see Blaise, waiting in front of the great hall while scanning through a piece of parchment, "Oh wow, you've got him wrapped around your finger don't you?" You teased Pansy as she flushed completely red.

Ever since the first day Blaise had started to wait for you and Pansy in the common room, before breakfast, by the great hall, like now, before lunch, outside of your last period classroom, to head back to the common room, and on the couch, to head to dinner.

It's not like you were mad about it,
it's just that sometimes you wanted to be alone.
Or rather,
you and Pansy be alone. Without any boys.

They were sort of tiring.

And it wouldn't be so bad if it was just Blaise, but with Blaise comes Malfoy, and with Malfoy comes Crabbe, and with Crabbe comes Goyal.

Every. Single. Day.

"Oh, hey!" The boy smiled, looking up from the messy ink letters scribbled mindlessly into his work, "What took you both so long?"