4. 𝐻𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠

"No, I don't think so, why would she be hanging out with Malfoy, especially after what happened at the book shop."~

10:54am
September 1st

It was almost 11:00am,
You had six minutes to get on that train.

Everyone rushed through the train station, practically sprinting towards platform 9 3/4.

10:55am
five more minutes,

"There it is!" Ron said, pointing towards a brick wall.

You had to push your way through a couple more people but everyone eventually reached it,

Fred and George decided to run in first, next it was Mr and Mrs Weasley with Ginny, then it was your turn.

10:56am
four more minutes,

"Don't be nervous, just run straight towards it." Harry said, "Oh and also no need to wait for us on the other side, just try to find a seat as quick as possible."

He smiled at you reassuringly, trying to calm your nerves.

"yeah and don't hesitate while running, or else you'll slam right into the wall" Ron said.

"Ron..." Harry sighed, looking over at him.

All you could do was nod, taking in a shaky breath of air and squeezing your eyes shut, after mentally noting all of their steps.

You ran straight for the wall.

You slowly opened your eyes, noticing you didn't crash into anything, which was a good sign.

And there you were, platform 9 3/4, as simple as that.

A small smile crept onto your face and you swore you could've stood there forever just admiring the sight that was in front of you, but then someone tapped on your shoulder,

"Come on, you don't wanna miss the train do you?"Hermione asked, chuckling a bit.

"Oh, right" You said, realizing you had zoned out yet again. 

You quickly made your way over to one of the open doors,

10:57am
three more minutes,

As soon as you stepped up onto the train you sighed, relieved that you made it in time.

"May I take your trunk?" A women asked, startling you a bit, "Oh i'm sorry dear, I didn't mean to sneak up on you."

You could of sworn she had just appeared out of no where, she wasn't there when you stepped on, was she?

"No no, it's fine," You smiled as she took your trunk out of your hands, "Thank you"

She nodded before walking off somewhere,

It was going to take some time for you to get used to the world of magic.

10:58am
two more minutes,

You started walking down one of the corridors, looking for a seat seeing as the train would be moving any minute now,

But as you continued walking, you noticed that every single compartment you had passed was full of people,

I mean what else could you expect really? It was quite late.

Thankfully, right as you started losing hope on finding a seat, you found one.

This compartment only had one person in it, and the door was wide open, in front of you sat a girl with black hair that seemed to be..yelling at a cat?