Prologue

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT TO THE STORY IF NOT YOU WILL NOT GET THE STORY

⚠️Spoiler Alert⚠️

10 Years Earlier...

Omniscient:

13 year old Y/n headed off to school after her mom drop her. She hated school so much. Not that it was hard, it was just super boring. She only went for her best friend.

"TOUYA" Y/n screamed as she walk to there usually stop they meet at every morning

Touya Todoroki was Y/n Hart was best friend. They new each other because their parents were top hero's.

"Wassup Y/n" Touya said waving at her "So tired of going to this boring ass school"

"Fr" Y/n said

"Wait I have an idea" Touya said giggling

"If it some stupid shit imma slap tf out yo ass" She said staring at him

Touya started laughing "Its not that bad" He said "We should skip"

"We can't do that shit" Y/n said "Remember my moms quirk. She gonna track are asses down"

"Come on birdie it will be fun don't be a chicken" He said rubbin her hair

"Nigga im not a bird imma fuckin angel" Y/n said cause she hated that nickname.

"Ok then last one to our spot has to pay for lunch" Touya said running "AND NO USING QUIRKS"

Y/n's quirk was Angel. She can make Angle wings appear with a halo. The halo helps her body be stronger so she can take more attacks from the enemies. She can also control light and make it into yellow beans so she can attack her enemies. The more light it is the stronger she is. Her wings are also fire resistance so they can be a shield. Her eyes also turns yellow while using her quick.

Y/n's mom quirk is vision. If she thinks of somebody she can see what there doing and where they are at. In battle she can think of the the enemy and predict there moves in advance. She can see 15 seconds in the future of the person she is thinkin about.

________________________________

They made it to there favorite ramen spot. It was a very small restaurant. Hardly any people come there. Everytime Y/n and Touya go there they tip very good even tho there not suppose to tip.

Y/n eats her favorite ramen with pork in it. She slurps up the noodles.

"Damn slow down the food not goin anywhere" Touya said laughing

"Can you shut up" Y/n said while continuing to eat the ramen.

All of a sudden Touya looked sad. "What's wrong?" She ask

"It finally happen..." Touya said

Y/n looked confused "What do you mean?"

"My dad finally drove my mom insane now she is in the hospital for what she did to my brother..." He said

Y/n stop eating "It's gonna be ok T" She said using his nickname "One day we're gonna be hero's and your gonna be nothing like your farther"

"Thanks birdie you always been here for me" He said hugging her. She hugged him back

Both there phones started ringing off the hook.

"Told you we were gonna get caught" Y/n said laughing

"Let's hurry up and eat so you can fly us to the beach" Touya said

________________________________

They finish eating and Y/n use her quirk to fly them to the beach, there second favorite place.

They looked up into the sky laying on the sand. They loved it when there was nobody on the beach, just them. It felt like they were invincible. It was like them against the world.

"I love it here" Touya said "One day birdie we should get a beach house and live here"

"agree" Y/n said

There phone started ringing again.

"We should answer it before we be in bigger trouble then we already is" She said laughing

Y/n answer her phone "Hello?" she said and putting her phone

"I know where you are. You are in so much trouble. I can't believe you did this. Eduction is important to. Your dad is also coming with me" Y/n mom, Nova said

"ok" Y/n said rolling her eyes

"Ik Enji's son is with you so don't even think about lying for him" Nova said "Put Touya on the phone"

"Hi Mrs.Hart" Touya said

"Touya your dad is worried sick about you. He wanted to come with with us but I stop him" Nova said "We will be there in 10 mins"

After that she hung up the phone

"He's probably gonna make me train" Touya said sounding sad

"Imma see if my parents let you spend the night so you won't have to" Y/n said

________________________________

10 minutes pass and they were headed to Touya's house.

"Mom can Touya please spend the night we promise to never skip again" Y/n said with pleading eyes

"It's not up to me he as to ask his dad" Nova said

They made it to the Todoroki residence. Y/n and Touya went inside

"Touya where have you been you have to train" Enji said

"Hi Mr.Todoroki" Y/n said "I know what we did was wrong but can Touya please spend a night at my house. We have a lot of school work to do and we promise we will never skip again"

"Sorry y/n but no. He has a lot of training to do you guys also decided to skip school so no" He said "Tell your parents I said thank you"

"Ok by T see you tomorrow" She said said sounding sad

"Bye birdie"

________________________________

It was was now 10pm at night. Y/n just finish her homework and texted the answers Touya. Usually he would respond quick, but today he didn't. That was unusual for him. She decided not to worry because maybe he got his phone taken.

"Y/n" Nova said entering her room. "Put your shoes on we have to go somewhere"

"Ok mom one second" Y/n said putting her shoes on.

They got in the car and her mom started driving. About 15mins had past and she notice they were heading to the Todoroki's residence.

"Mom Dad where are we going?" She asked

"We don't want to be the ones to tell you" Y/n dad, Jordon said.

They made it to Todoroki's residence. They walk inside and there was all of Touya's siblings sitting on the couch and his dad.

"What's going on where's Touya?" Y/n ask

Fuyumi, Touya's sister, ran to Y/n and hugged her while crying. Y/n was close to all of Touya's siblings.

"I'm sorry Y/n" Fuymi said while crying

"Touya is dead"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Hey guys this my second story
Hope you enjoyed
1130 words