preference #12

you make up after a fight

alby-
you were sitting in your hut sad about the fight you and alby just had. You hadn't even noticed Teresa walk in to check up on you until she sat next to you. " hey are you okay i heard your fight back there. Not that i was eave dropping but i think everyone heard i'm sorry " she said hugging you. When you pulled away from the hug you decided to go talk to Alby. When you found him he was sitting in the deadheads head in his hands. You tapped his shoulder and he looked up at you. You hugged him. He was shocked at first but hugged you back. He was about to apoligise when you kissed him

chuck-
you never fight. never. ever.

clint-
You walked out if the med-hut after a fight to calm down. You walked to your hut and screamed in your pillow. Newt walked in and looked worried. " Are you okay? " He asked. You looked at him and put your face back in your pillow. " What happened " he asked. " Me and Clint got in a fight. " you mumbled. He patted your head not really knowing what to do. " Maybe you should go talk to him " he suggested. You looked up at him and started laughing. " Your funny " you told him. " I wasn't joking " he said trying to keep back a laugh. You shook your head but he picked you up and took you out of your hut to the mud-hut. He put you down and pushed you in. Clint looked up from what he was doing and saw you standing there uncomfortably. After a couple of seconds he looked at you again and saw tears going down your cheeks. He walked over to you and just hugged you. You hugged back and began sobbing. He shushed you and kissed your forehead.

Jeff-
You stormed out of the med-hut and walked to your best friend Winston. He looked at you confused and you began rambling about what happened. He listened but only heard half. You looked at him and he looked confused. You just huffed and walked away. You went to your hut and saw Jeff sitting on your bed. " What do you want? " You asked him folding your arms. He got up and hugged you. Yuo didn't know what to do at first but you knew thatr he wasn't going to let go unitl you forgave him. so you hugged him back.

newt-
you both were gardeners so that didn't really help if you had a fight. Yesterday you and Newt got into an argument. Today you and Newt got assigned to do the grape vines togther. You kept silent until Chuck came over " why are you guys not talking to each other and why are you guys actually working? " His sweet voice asked. You and Newt looked at each other and then back at Chuck " well were having a fight so were not talking to each other at the moment " newt said. " why don't you guys just make up? " he asked with visible confusion on his face. " i don't know that's just not how it works " you said shrugging. Chuck pushed newt to you until he was standing against you. he put Newt's arms around you and your around Newt and then walked away. "uhm hello i guess" newt said. You laughed a little and he smiled. He kissed you and when you pulled away you didn't even remember what the fight was about.

thomas-
you had gotten into a fight and avoided each other the whole day. until he had gotten hurt. and as a ,ed-jack you had to help him. Clint and Jeff were both busy so you had to do it. He kept staring at you and when you were done he just straight up kissed you and walked out of the door.

minho-
him being a runner and you being a builder made it really easy to avoid him. In the middle of the night your heard someone enter the room and ;ay down next to you cuddling closer to you. You imidiatly recognised who it was and relaxed.

gally-
you were sitting in you rhut the fight repeating in your head until you decided to end the fight. You walked up to Gally after you had found him. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him. He slightly turned his headto see who was hugging him. when he saw it was you he just looked forward again. You gave him little kisses on his cheek and the top of his head until he finally cracked.

aris-
you rarely fight. but you had been giving each other the silent treatement the whole day until it was time to go to sleep. easy to avoid each other right? well not for you two. you shared a hut and bed. You also didn't sleep well without him by your side so you just gave up on being m,ad at him

winston-
the gladers had been trying to get you guys to stop avoiding each other the whole day until it was bonfire time. they just pushed you against each other and made you apolisige.

frypan-
you were cooking together because Alby told you to help frypan. You kept glansing at each other until you heard a voice behind you. " just make up it's not that hard " Gally said. You both looked at him and then at each other. You talked it out and hugged each other coocking with fun this time.

Jorge-
you had been fighting all day until brenda grabbed both of your heads and made you kiss each other. 

Brenda-
yo had been fighting and suddnely she kissed you. " okay i don't really feel like fighting can we just cuddle?'' you nodded your head still in shock and cuddled with her.

Harriet-
you were fighting in at the right arm and sonya came in " will you two stop fighting and be the happy perfect couple you normally are " you looked harriet in the eyes and she gave you a small smile. 

Sonya-
you were fighting when suddenly a gunshot was heard she took your hadn and you hid together after you made up and cuddled together. 

Teresa-
you were in the scorch and fighting until a cranck ran up to you and almost attacked you until teresa hit it with a metal pipe and hugged you.

a/n: okay so this on e really really sucked but i needed to post somehting.