preference #10 ( i added alby, chuck, clint and jeff)

You are clingy

alby-
you had been cuddling all night because that is what you did every night. When he wanted to get up you wouldn't let go off him. He stood up with you hanging on him like a coala baby. He put you down and you grabbed his hand. He alked outside with you still holding his hand. He knew you weren't gonna let go so he just took you everywhere.

chuck-
you had the same job so you ere always together but today you wanted to hug him every second you could. So that's what you did. He thought it was eally funny and cute.

clint-
you were a slicer and he was a med-jack so you saw each other quete often. One day you didn't want to leave his side but you had to so lucky for you you had a cut. Well not so lucky but yeah. You walked to the med-hut and Clint imidiatly came over to you. He helped you and you stayed in the med-hut for the rest of the day hiding when Winston came in to look for you. When he saw you clinging on Clint he just left you there giving you the day off.

jeff-
you were with him in the med-hut helping him for the day. You didn't have a job you just helped where help was needed. You were sitting next to Jeff when he was helping someone. When he was done you cuddled in his side. He chuckled and stroked your hair

newt-
you had been cuddling at night because you couldn't sleep. In the morninf you wouldn't let him leave. Alby came looking for him because he didn't show up and saw that you wouldn't let him. He chuckled and tried to get you off of newt but you wouldn't let go so he just gave Newt the day off.

thomas-
just like with Jeff you didn't really have a job you just helped where help was needed. Today you and thomas went into the maze to run. You held his hadn the whole time and when you stopped to get a breath you hugged him. He thought it was really cute.

minho-
it was the day after the doors didn't close and you wouldn't leave Minho's side. He held your hand. Or put his hadn around your waist.

gally-
ever since you found out he was alive you wouldn't leave his side no matter what. You held his hand and cuddled with him. He didn't mind tho he thought he would never see you again. The others thought it was a little anoying but you didn't care

aris-
you two were always clingy so it wasn't anything new. But one day you crawlded trough the vents after you had an argument. Wich never happens. You felt bad and couldn't sleep because he wasn't cuddling you. You got to his room and got out of the vents. When you stood next to his bed. You saw that he was awake to. He looked at you and saw that you had been crying. You saw that he had also been crying. He opened his arms and you got in and cuddled with him.

winston-
you weren't a slicer you were a med-jack. One day you didn't wanna leave Winston in the morning but you had to. He walked in with a big cut on his arm and you imidiatly took care of him as if he broke something. You wouldn't let him leave the med-hut and when Alby came in he said that Winston could stay but that it was a one time thing.

frypan-
you were cooking togther normaly that wasn't your job but you had asked Alby if you could help Frypan today. Lucky for you he agreed. You were cooking and he was standing behinf you guiding your hands

jorge-
you had been with him the whole day. ever since you had found the right arm you didn't wanna leave him. You were scared for everything that was gonna come after what already had happened. You were holding his hadn everywhere you went. Not that he minded he loved to see you clingy.

brenda-
ever since she got the flare and got a cure you wouldn't leave her side. You were holding her hadn until she wokeup in the med-tent. when she woke up she gave you an apoligic look. she opned her arms for you and you cuddled with her.

sonya-
you were just reunited with each other and you wuoldn't leave her side. You ewren't going to lose her. again. She didn't mind of course she loved you. You held her hadn any opertunity you got and hugged her constantly.

harriet-
you were with her in the mouintans nad held her hand. she smiled at you and you kept walking by her side not being able to hold her hand thid time. When you saw it was Aris and a couple of his enw friends you grabbed her hand again.

teresa-
you were both very clingy. So you held each others hands all the time and cuddled/hugged whenever you could.

a/n: okay so i know this sucked but i needed to post something.