Chapter 12: Family & TLC

It's a couple of days after Alexa's win over Charlotte and the trio and Nathan are relaxing by the pool after doing a small gym session, but that relaxing period was interrupted by the door bell, Logan looked to see both Alexa and Becky looking at him... even Nathan looked at him as if he was saying 'go get that door, boy.' Logan sighed with a smile and went back inside the house and made his way to the front door, Logan opened it and to his surprise he is greeted by his Mother, two Sister, little Brother and his younger niece who's about 4 now.

Logan hugged his Mum.

Logan: What are you guys doing here?

Courtney: What? Are you two much of a big shot for your family to say 'Hi' now?

She asked with sarcasm as she hugged Logan.

Logan: Come on in.

They all made their way inside and looked around the house, they loved it but three people were missing.

Maggie: Where's Rebecca, Lex and my Grandson.

Logan: There outside by the pool...

Martha: Oh, look at you Mr. Fancy pants... 

Logan: Don't start, now follow me.

Logan lead his family upstairs and showed them all to their respective rooms, Logan told them to get swim stuff on and left to go back outside to Becky, Lex and Nathan, as soon as he got out there he jumped in the pool trying to get his wives wet, they squealed as he managed to get them a bit.

Alexa: So, who was at the door?

She asked with a smile as Becky smirked as well, Logan decided to play around a bit.

Logan: Oh it was just the mailman.

Which wasn't a complete lie as there was a package at the front door waiting for them, Logan knew what the box was so he just put it by the door.

Becky: Really?

She asked as both there smiles left their faces, Logan just nodded and swam to the edge of the pool closest to Becky and Alexa.

Logan: Why?

Alexa: No reason...

They were interrupted by Maggie, Martha and Courtney coming out the house in swim wear.

Logan: Security breach.

Aiden jumped straight in the pool as Logan's Mother and two older Sister's went over to Becky and Alexa as Becky was holding Nathan, Logan and Aiden messed around in the pool as Logan's Mother and Sister's met their Grandson and Nephew, but then Logan got an idea.

Logan: Bex?...

Becky looked at Logan.

Logan: Pass Nathan...

Becky: Are you sure... he's only a few months.

Logan: I know, I'm not going to make him do the breaststroke...

Becky still wasn't to sure, but she gave Nathan to Logan as she did trust Logan she is just a little worried about her baby boy, Logan then pulled Becky in the pool as she hit him on the arm when she became back up from the water, Logan held Nathan in one arm as the young Kenway was laughing and clapping making everyone smile, Logan then got some water and let it slide down Nathan's head, as if Nathan is having a bath... Nathan thought it was funny and laughed every time Logan dipped Nathan's feet in the pool.