Author's Note

Hello everyone! Its Amy and Moony. First of all, We would recommend that no one leave a rude or offensive comment as we will delete their message and we will be disheartened. Although appreciation and love are always invited.

(Our first account's name was 'SnitchPrincess127' but because of the possibility of it getting hacked, we made a new one and have closed the old one)

So let's Carry on!

First of this is a (bxb) boyxboy story, if you are not interested in such things, you are allowed to leave.

Secondly, this is mpreg

Thirdly, we were inspired by Rick Riordan, if you don't know him, go search him up and please read his books!

We hope this is a good story, we are using a lot of OCs (Own Characters), and.....have our own...concepts on certain things. ^_^

The one thing that we've made up, is that immortals can materialize (as in the gods and anyone who is immortal), we think that exists in Uncle Rick's version, but we both can't remember...so we've just used a fancy word for 'apparate'.

Also, in this AU, Jason was resurrected by the Council of Gods and made the leader/prince of Camp Jupiter. So if anyone refers to him as Sir or Your Highness or something, you guys get the point. The same happened with Luke Castellan, he was resurrected by the gods, so he is alive.

Btw, we added something, Jason has an Achilles heel which is on his back, right below his ribcage.(Same as Percy)

A war against the immortal son of Kratos and Hecate is ongoing (he is half titan, though he looks just like a human), and the Greek and Roman camps are united under Jason and Percy's leadership.

Jason has 4 blood siblings instead of 1, Harry Grace (oldest, immortal), Thalia Grace, Shawn grace (23-years-old), Jason Grace (16-year-old) and Benjamin Grace (youngest, 14-years-old).

➸Magnus also has 2 siblings, Reed and Chester

Also, this book is being written by 2 people, Moony and Amy, we're sisters! (not twins, 1-year difference)

Now for the main ships:

Jason Grace/Magnus Kratos, Luke Castellen/Percy Jackson, Shawn Grace/Justin Taylor, Ben Grace/Chester Kratos, Harry Grace/Reed Kratos, Piper/Annabeth (u guys get the point, everyone's GAY/Lesbian)

Also please do not be afraid to correct us for our mistakes, We don't mind at all, we appreciate it! Don't be shy to comment, except if it's a rude comment, it won't be handled nicely. I hope you all enjoy this story as much we do, we worked really hard on it.

Anyway, let's begin, shall we?

5/29/2021

-Amy

-Moony