Untitled Part 5 Mission and the Uchiha brothers

I woke up in sasuke arms.i decided get up but he pulls me back on bed." Where you going ayame" I look at him " Go take a shower you can join" smirking. We both took shower together then went to kitchen see sui getting over his hang over so I made breakfast and every one ate. "We have a mission to gather a scroll we bed going to the mist and staying at inn so be ready in 15mins" he got up in got ready so did I. After the 15mins up we head to Mist but we got stop from two people one we all know uchiha itachi and his partner kisame. I shock I haven't seen him since I got kidnapped. Sasuke was getting furious so I start calm him down so he did little. " uchiha get out way" sasuke said." Foolish brother I need same thing you do" I look between the two then sasuke went full sprint to Itachi so I join while sui and jugo handle kisame. Fight was long and I had stop two from killing each other." Water dragon justu". " Both you stop this I know secret with what happened with you guys clan itachi if you don't tell sasuke I show him" I said in serious voice. " hn. Show how did you do that Sakura" itachi said." Well that's good question. When night we first had sex. I use jutus look in to your deep memories." "hn. Like I said that night my black blossom you are special." " hn. Thanks.. Now which who gonna show or tell him." Hn. Fine you do it." So I show sasuke the truth." Sasuke was shock so I hug him." Im so sorry but you had know the truth I didn't want you regret it if you had kill itachi he only doing what he told what best at time.im sorry you had see that night again" I hug him tighter while he cry little." Itachi what are you going to do are you going back to the akatsuki" I said while heal both brothers." I fake my death and come with you teach you and little brother." I giggles and sasuke groans. " Itachi when we get to mist I want heal your eyes any other problems. he nodes. So we got yo mist got a two rooms for me, sasuke and itachi and other for jugo.We got in room and fine out only one big bed." Ok itachi I need you to lay down please so I can heal your eyes and anything else." I said biting my bottom lip."hn" he lay down and I start to heal him it took 2hrs to do then I got up when I was down " hey I'm give you guys some alone time im get some food and clothes for my self.i leave.

"hn. So niisan you um with ayame oh Sakura change her name but any ways uh was she your first." Maybe you got some too little brother."hn maybe" they both laugh" I come back with. Food and my clothes. We ate then" so we gonna be saving a bed. Both boys says"hn" "damn uchihas" sasuke laughs and itachi chuckles. After we at we got in bed I slept in middle so itachi sleep on my right while sasuke on the left then they start to touch up down my body. But stop with a kiss from both. " Night boys" in sexy voice we fall asleep