Untitled Part 2 Black Blossom

This was another lushful night with itachi.Moans. He between my legs eat me." Mmmmm itachi you gotta go sun be up soon" I moan." Hn" he said then got up in left. I fell asleep for a less than hour. I call from lady tsunade that we have a mission no one seen my new look so I got ready to head to hokage office. While  walking Naruto came running he look at me" excuse me have you seen a girl with pink hair" he said. " yes I have your look at her you dobe". He was shock by my new look so I decided just tell him follow we head mission. We got to lady tsunade office. Knocks." Enter" she says. Naruto goes in then me. She still writing then look up show me" Sakura what happened" she said and Naruto had came question so I said." This  is the new me" I smiled. She nodes explain the mission until" you will be going after Sasuke Uchiha you leave in 20 mins be ready your dismissed Naruto,Sakura I need to talk to you. He left go get ready." Sakura is there something wrong that you not tell us" she said. " no my lady everything fine just want a change that's all." She nodes." Since you look different you be under cover. You dismissed" I nodes then leave to pack. 20 mins was up we met up at gate we jump through forest get to are location we spent 8 hrs to get there. We got there just dead bodies every where then we saw sasuke and  his team. Team Taka. Naruto not thinking jumps down in says" Sasuke why why would you kill these people". "hn. They was in my way like you were in something I needed" I jump down stand by Naruto in a different fighting stance. In different clothing so sasuke wouldn't recognize me." Naruto he's not same person you knew" I wat to say we but that blow my cover. Sasuke looks around didn't see Sakura. " where's Sakura. Naruto" Naruto was about to say something but I cut him off." She's dead" Naruto look surprised but understood what  he meant. "hn not surprised she to weak be world like this  and she slowing you down Naruto" Naruto was furious" sasuke. she wasn't weak she was stronger then any female ninja I knew" "hn" is all sasuke said until I said " I don't know who you are but you are not close being half man Naruto is". I took off full sprent fast only sasuke eye could see. He block my spear that was my weapon. I start to us taijustu. Then he caught me kicking me back then dobe had open his mouth" SAKURA" he blew my cover then sasuke look at me then smirk" hmm im impress Sakura you are strong but not enough. You look wanna be whore" I got up in said first thing came to mind" that's not what your brother said last night" he then had a katana at my throat ready to slice my throat but then he said " you coming with me if Naruto try anything now i will kill you" I look at him the Naruto" let Sakura Chan go now" but I to late" hn. Later dobe" disappears. With me with him.